Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2013, 09:09 AM

I, too, am having an issue with crops and flowers. I harvested crops, planted new ones and fertilized and watered them. When I went in today to harvest crops, only half of the farm was ready. The same thing is happening to flowers.
Old Feb 20 2013, 09:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i dont no if the sprikler problem is fixed or not, my farms are so messed up with the messed up times, will take another day to get them straitened out, b

but my question now is, when will they fix the problem of workin for your neighbers, try to do them and it puts ypo in the tornado mode, i like how fast the game is now i will say that, if i run out of coffee i can now make a pot and not miss a thing, hey molly mew how are you today
Old Feb 20 2013, 10:14 AM

Love love being able to water my flowers to revive them, then harvesting and then can irrigate to speed them up. This was much needed. Thank-you. After I watered the wilted flowers they did not revive to full growth but I refreshed the farm and they were OK.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 20 2013, 10:24 AM
Account Not Linked

I am still having issues with the sprinkler. If I cut my flowers and then water the farm they are back saying they are ready for harvesting. If I refresh or leave that farm and go back they are as they should be. Thank you in advance for your help.
Old Feb 20 2013, 10:31 AM

Big time issues with people harvesting and plowing with combines - somebody just did one of my farms and only got about 80% of it before timing out (or giving up). Farm was 80% harvested and plowed, 20% still active crops. I used my 6x6 combine to plant the whole farm so I could harvest what was left in the process. I went out of farm town when I finished and when I came back, only the 80% was planted - the 20% was only plowed. Hope this makes sense because things seem to be going from bad to worse in this game.
Old Feb 20 2013, 11:13 AM

having same problems half of some of my farms are ready in hours and the other half of the same farms says days. i cleared all the stuff i'm supposed to this has happened for a copule of days. i'm on wf8.ty
Old Feb 20 2013, 01:47 PM

Flowers show irrigated, but not completely watered. Three or four of thee water drops are blue, the others are blank. It seems they should be fully watered. On to crops. Will post if I find any more problems with them. I do know that I have one crop that is half wasted while the other half is ready to harvest. Also many that are partially ready, while the rest of that crop isn't ready for harvest. Will be very glad when this is fixed.
Old Feb 20 2013, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Flowers show irrigated, but not completely watered. Three or four of thee water drops are blue, the others are blank. It seems they should be fully watered. On to crops. Will post if I find any more problems with them. I do know that I have one crop that is half wasted while the other half is ready to harvest. Also many that are partially ready, while the rest of that crop isn't ready for harvest. Will be very glad when this is fixed.
It will take a while for the sprinkler problem to clear out. They did fix it, but anything that was planted and irrigated before the fix will stay messed up until you harvest and replant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2013, 02:21 PM

I'm having a problem when irrigating my fields after planting. Parts of the field don't get irrigated and aren't ready for harvest when the rest of the field is.
Old Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM

Same here. I just harvested all the flowers on a farm and when I irrigated, they all show ready to harvest again. Also have the problem of some of a crop ready and some not. I've lost half crops to waste while the rest is ready to harvest. I have noticed that the flowers don't show fully watered unless you refresh the farm. Good luck devs. This sounds a bit complicated to fix.
Closed Thread

Tags
train