Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marticd View Post
I know it's like, didn't we do enough to help you ppl...lol...but, now when plowing for a farmer, your stuck there until your last xp is given...before you could take off, and have numbers bursting from your noggin... will that feature return? I sure hope so, makes you not want to take a large plowing job, and lose many minutes waiting it out.. Also, from one of those pesky lvl 34's... are we going to have new goals that we can reach for? Would be nice to work you butt off for "something" except unlocking the red crocus...just wondering...M
I hit my browsers refresh button after harvesting/plowing and it saves my points/coins without having to wait on the avatar. But if I hit "Go Home" in farm town it will lose them.
Old Nov 12 2009, 03:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Wow, these changes are fantastic! I am delighted with Farm Town, it just keeps getting better. I just hit level 34 and in no way am I bored or tired of the game. The storage is awesome
Old Nov 12 2009, 03:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Number 4 ...looks promising! I am ready for more levels and more land. Not so sure I dislike the non-confirm on delete. Does that include mansions?
Old Nov 12 2009, 08:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wing View Post
Not so sure I dislike the non-confirm on delete. Does that include mansions?
No, just crop squares. (That DOES include crop squares with growing or unharvested crops.)
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 12 2009, 09:15 AM

Question Problem with Harvesting/Plowing switch in 11/4 release

Hi,
I'm posting a problem here because the official thread for posting problems to the new release is closed, and I don't want to start a new thread, and am not sure where else this should go. Moderators, please feel free to move this to wherever it needs to be.

When I am hired to harvest along with a number of other workers, my computer goes really slow. It's a part of the game, and I don't mind so much. But, since the new release - and I *LOVE* all the new items and protection for trees - I cannot flip to plowing from harvesting until my avatar finishes.

When I'm harvesting, the owner will usually issue a request to plow when s/he sees the fields all harvested, even though I'm still seeing the little progress bars all over the field. I have plenty of money, but am still trying to level up, so I happily accept a plowing job (multiple times, sometimes) even though I might lose money. But since the November 4 release, my screen won't flip to plowing until my avatar finishes all the harvesting.

When I'm harvesting by myself, it's fine. I don't mind hanging. I'll happily chat with the farm owner. But when there's competition, I usually lose out big time on the plowing, because I can't plow until my avatar finishes harvesting.

Shy of harvesting very slowly, is there a solution? I am afraid it will take me forever to get the next level now.

I am playing on a windows XP system, on facebook, am level 31 with 94,435 points, and I love FT! Just would like to be able to do a bit more plowing so I can level up.

Thanks!
Old Nov 12 2009, 11:28 AM

We should be allowed to sell the things we bought with farmcash and get our farmcash back, instead we get coins if we want to sell them. New items come out and we can't buy them since we used our farmcash. PLEASE let us sell them and get our farmcash back, I don't need any more coins!
Old Nov 12 2009, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post

Thank you thank you thank you! The tree lovers will love this!
But what happened to the Visit ?? farm on a non-facebook friend's farm that has just seemed to disappear this week. Everything else is fine though.
Old Nov 12 2009, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default problems with plowing

when i plow at other farms, get finished and leave the farm, i dont get paid for it nor do i get my xp points. please let me know whats up with this. im at level 33 and i cant get my xp points to level up, im wanting to buy a mansion.....please let me know about this!!!!!
Old Nov 12 2009, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Having achieved level 34, I've seen a number of changes in Farmtown happen, and I have yet not to be pleased with one of them. It is, by far, the most versatile game I've ever played, I'm allowed to be creative, and it's just a lot of fun. I must admit, for awhile, harvesting was a challenge, and I still feel a glitch now and then, but learning how the game works gives me an advantage. My avatar doesn't say "Wait I'm busy" anymore. If it says "Saving", I wait until it's saved. I use the "Save Pending Changes" option. I haven't had to re-harvest, -plow, or -plant since I started using that. Refresh is my friend, but I don't have to reload to get that one tree back that I hid. Now I can uncheck, then recheck the "Show Trees" tic (or flowers, or buildings). I never got the hang of the marketplace hiring/harvesting/plowing scene. I've harvested and plowed my farm many times myself just because I don't want to go to the marketplace. It's scary in there. When I do hire a worker, I pick one who isn't shouting HIREMEHIREME, I hire ONE, then ask them if they want help. Some do, most don't. I simply do not see the sense in hiring five, but maybe those that do just like to see them scatter. If the harvester does a good job, I hire them to plow. Thank you for a wonderful game, and I hope the future holds bigger and better things for those of us who love it.
Old Nov 12 2009, 07:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

no one is in any of the rooms at the market for the last 4 days....my neighbors can see people and are not having that problem....what is going on?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread