Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I splurged and bought the 5x5 plower, it showed up on my farm and then I stored it. Now it is gone! I know I should have waited for the bugs to get ironed out but I was plain old greedy and wanted it. I've cleared my internet and flash cache and still it's missing. Do I wait to see what happens or do I make a report about it?
Hi , I went to your farm (tried to talk to you on farm 9). I have checked your farm and your farm data . It shows a 5 x 5 harvester but not a 5 x5 plougher. You will need to contact support. To contact them ... Underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application"
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:20 AM

Not sure where this belongs. But, why is the lettering on the Movie Theater backwards?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangea009 View Post
Not sure where this belongs. But, why is the lettering on the Movie Theater backwards?
Some facilities when rotated one way will have the words backwards if you rotated it the other way it will be corrected. This is because of mirror images being used.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:39 AM

OMG Tony D . . . . I must have chosen the harvester by mistake! You are right, I do have it in my storage. I shall now have to purchase the CORRECT item. And I had my glasses on too!
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:45 AM

11. Glass Factory, School-Office Supplies Factory and Dance Club: Coming Tomorrow <<<----Dare we assume that this won't be happening today?? lol.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirick View Post
11. Glass Factory, School-Office Supplies Factory and Dance Club: Coming Tomorrow <<<----Dare we assume that this won't be happening today?? lol.
I was just about to ask what counts as tomorrow! LOL

Not complaining just keen!
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:11 AM

Unhappy New Service Facilities

I have purchased the new Service Facilities as they were released. I was wondering when the Extra Help we can ask for is going to happen. IT SAYS SOON. Those facilities are VERY slow to process making the waiting time for the product double the time. I do not feel it is worth the extra time, with help, yes, but otherwise just put some of your product in the facility and sell the rest as normal until they finally get around to changing it.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:17 AM

Anyone else notice you can't get farmcash at the moment???
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha♥C View Post
There are a few facilities that say "coming tomorrow". Well, it's been tomorrow all day and still nothing. When are they unlocking?
ive got straight up went straight to ft and the 3 new fac are still locked it been 24 hours when are you unlocking them i am ocd when it comes to ft and i need to c what these ones do lol
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default myspace

just wondering how many of these cool new updates are gonna be usable for us on myspace, like the ingredient request that neither me nor my mom have been able to use, or the working in facilities like on fb or the other wonderful updates such as the gift exchange the fb users have and we cant utilize on myspace.... i think we should b able to like switch without losing all the money and levels and that we have accomplished and ban myspace if it is their fault lol that we cannot use all the cool new toys that u developers are working so hard to provide to us farmtown users.....really like the combine...ty.