Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2012, 04:59 PM

Hi everyone

The devs have reverted the game back to the version before Monday, While this has fixed the game slowness while harvesting. You still have the Thanksgiving items but the hiding Seasonal items bug is now present again.

If you are still experiencing problems, please report them to the following thread http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 07 2012, 05:26 PM

Default All id Back To Normal!

My deepest thanks to all the Dev's and Moderators who helped fix the problems created on Nov 5th when they updated the game... I am flying again using my 8x8 tools and once again this games is fun! Still addicted to FT since June 2009!
Hugs from Gerry and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Old Nov 07 2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
I tried hiring strangers from the market. The reason I stopped was that no one has said thank you. I don't think that's too much to ask. They quit without finishing and not telling me. I thought things might have changed, but they have not. I'm more than willing to hire a stranger, but do expect good manners and if they find it's too much work, to let me know.
I used to spend ages in the market place if I wanted to hire someone because I would be looking for someone who said 'Work please' rather than 'Work.' Manners cost nothing but I used to wait that long it was quicker to just do the work myself. Apart from that it wasn't doing my eyes any good staring at the computer screen for so long.
At the moment I'm having a little break by not planting anything unless needed for a quest so I go looking for work in the market place sometimes. I always make a point of sending a 'Thank you' message after I've finished, but if I get kicked off a farm unfortunately there is no way of letting the person know why I've gone and I feel bad about that. Perhaps this is what happens when people quit without finishing?
Old Nov 07 2012, 06:03 PM

Just wanted to let you know that SOME of the slowness issue has been resolved, but planting is still taking much longer than usual.
Thanks so much for working on this issue... to the devs.

And, I HOPE that you just IGNORE some of the horrid comments & threats that seem to come within minutes of a glitch. YOU, (the devs) are SO RESPONSIVE to our whines complaints, & yes, serious issues.

I was able to work facilities for neighbors, that I couldn't load about 12 hours ago.

Thank you!!
Deborah
P.S.
server WF 36 (changed from WF 38???)
FireFox
Windows XP
I have no big tools.... (3x3 sower) & HIRE ALL of my HARVEST/PLOW in the market. Did hire for 5 farms, solo only for h/p and NOT ONE plowed. Just wondering if they only got the harvest request, since I hire multiple for h/p, or perhaps they just didn't WANT to plow!?
NO LAYERS OR STAGGERING OF FIELDS WHATSOEVER
Old Nov 07 2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Just wanted to let you know that SOME of the slowness issue has been resolved, but planting is still taking much longer than usual.
Thanks so much for working on this issue... to the devs.

And, I HOPE that you just IGNORE some of the horrid comments & threats that seem to come within minutes of a glitch. YOU, (the devs) are SO RESPONSIVE to our whines complaints, & yes, serious issues.
Agreed Deborah... I have "experimented" using just one tool or another, then a combine. I am a happy camper... er, happy farmer.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 07 2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: removed political comment
Old Nov 07 2012, 08:08 PM

Seen the message that the version had been reverted back and and things (speed) are back to normal. I did planting and used the h/p combine and trees and all seems well.

Thank you
Old Nov 07 2012, 09:36 PM

the game is working a lot better for me now. I was able to h/p/p, not quite at my usual high speed, but getting there.
Old Nov 07 2012, 09:45 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmith101 View Post
the game is working a lot better for me now. I was able to h/p/p, not quite at my usual high speed, but getting there.
I had to use my much smaller H/P/P tools to plant my fields. Was slow, but not as slow as the new larger 8x8 planter.

Thanks again for the new way of 'seeing' my trees and fields in harvesting and shaking.
Works great, and I love it.
Old Nov 08 2012, 02:38 AM

it works thx a lot happy farming from vienna
Old Nov 08 2012, 08:21 AM

Default Previous Version

Seems to be working better, but flash player still hangs up if you don't reload after every 3 farms
Closed Thread