Old Oct 02 2012, 10:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Gidday Kimmyann, I am not a mod, just a forum member. I had ur problem and it took me a couple of days to figure it out so here goes!

My problem was that I couldn't get far enough down the neighbours page to add my new friends. If that is ur problem too then here's what I learnt...

I had to delete non-active neighbours to make enough room down the bottom for my new friends to show up. I started with the ones who just say FaceBook user cos my understanding is that those people have de-activated their FB account, so I was safe in getting rid of them.

Then I made a note of the others who were inactive. I then considered if I wanted to keep them as friends on facebook. If I did want to keep them I left them as neighbours. But all the ones that I could live without I then unfriended in FB.

Now here's where it got weird for me... FB took overnight to make those neighs that I had unfriended disappear!

Another thing I encountered from messing about in that neighbours page (which I understand is a facebook page, not FT), is that my lappy didn't like it at all! Sometimes it would freeze or mini-freeze lots. I had to restart my lappy and sometimes that didn't help much. So I switched my lappy off overnight and that really helped.

Guess I'm saying that it was a real task to achieve adding my new neighbours but it was worth it in the end. I've ended up with more active neighbours than I've had for a long time and my neighbours page is a lot more up to date.

If any of this advice is wrong I stand to be corrected. I just thought outside the square and added 2 and 2 together. Oh, and I'm good at mixed metaphors too hehehe

Would love to know an easier way if there is one!
You did good but remember put neighbors at the same amount you had or more or you loose space on your FT storage, the storage amount of items goes with how many neighbors you have... so if you take one out put one back..
Old Oct 03 2012, 12:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
when are the 25 levels going to happen
the 1st, the 1st chance they get that is
Old Oct 03 2012, 01:56 AM

Default flower problems

When I plant my flowers, I have problems with not all of them showing up. I save my farm, immediately after planting them, and am still missing some. I plant (now) in 8 wide, to fit my harvester.
Old Oct 03 2012, 02:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes there is a glitch. You can try using IE as some have been able to get the whole page through it. Another thing to try is change your browser zoom from 100% to 125% and that has worked for some. Third thing to try is clicking on the browser page refresh up in the address bar.
Deleting inactive neighbors will shorten the list but will also lose you storage space.
Well, I tried all 3 suggestions and here's what worked for me... IE showed the whole page when I refreshed it. And chrome showed the full page with increasing the view to 125%. I tried all 3 suggestions using both browsers but the other things didn't work for me.

No more deleting neighbours for me in future!

I agree that it's unwise to delete neighbours cos of the storage issue, it's good that you and Texas Belle pointed that out seeing that I neglected to do so in my advice to Kimmyann.

Oh, btw, I saw Raul on earlier so I rushed back to my farm hoping the new levels had been released. Nope.

At least we're one day closer to it than we were yesterday lol
Old Oct 03 2012, 02:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just to let everyone know.. if you didn't already know .. we had the first (so called) Indian images last year... they were then called "Native Indian boy" Native Indian girl" and "Native Indian Teepee" i think then to appease everyone...they were geared around the thanksgiving decorations... i wasn't positive until i looked in my storage... soooooo.... just letting you know... wonder when the Fall/Autumn Decorations and Halloween decorations are coming... i bet when we get the new Levels....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 03 2012, 01:09 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i saw the lord sorceror Raul on line twice yesterday, and still no new levels, or halloween deccies. please please please can we have some soon?? i can put up a "cash" bribe...

think this might be A good start....
Old Oct 03 2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i saw the lord sorceror Raul on line twice yesterday, and still no new levels, or halloween deccies. please please please can we have some soon?? i can put up a "cash" bribe...

Good One PM! Hope it works!
Old Oct 03 2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:

Please Raul.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 03 2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:

Pretty Please Raul
Old Oct 03 2012, 06:10 PM

7:09 PM EST

Raul+ is now in the building............

Closed Thread