Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Hi, wonderful update! How do I make carbonated water? Thanks so much!

MOD EDIT: removed external link **

Or, go to your truck and put in an order. Better yet and free, ask your neighbors to send them to you.

** - argh, it was a SAFE link to Wikipedia and all about Carbonated Water! Takes the humor out of my post. Thanks a lot, MOD. At least the game is fun, even though this forum can be oh so boring. lol!

My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0820&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by Mally; Mar 16 2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: explanation of what the SAFE link was!
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:24 AM

With this release coming when it did, and the "promise" of more levels and farm #9 coming on the next release.....

perhaps the March 25th date is still in play.... but it may be a week later than that, like April 1st

I still opine the 25th.

Old Mar 16 2011, 07:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so much for the update! I bought the boat immediately, tried it out, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Haven't had time to look at the other new items yet but will check them out when I have some time tomorrow and probably end up spending more FC. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbabyman View Post
The ordering window for the truck does not work. Although it does "produce" goods 30 min. faster, it makes you wait an hour to remove them and then only gives you half of what should have been there. Anyone else having this problem?
Hi, and thanks for letting us know. This should be fixed now.
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:34 AM

Thanks for the great update, was watching for it daily.. Love the new facilities
Most Awesome ->>""1.Animal Buildings are now always shown in the Facility Manager.""
Waiting patiently for the new levels and farm9.. Appreciate you giving us a heads up that it will be in the next update.. Soooooo appreciate all your time and effort in feeding our addiction
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

looking forward to starting a new farm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:45 AM

Thanks for the update....I was definitely eager for it. I'm interested in the ordering station, but maybe I'm missing something. A truck costs 22 FC and the ordering station costs 40. Why would I want to buy the ordering station (which will double the production on my truck) when I can just buy a 2nd truck for almost half the amount of FC? I guess if you have 3 trucks already it might make sense, but doubling production of one truck would take care of my needs. Why should I not just buy a second truck instead of the ordering station? What am I missing?
Old Mar 16 2011, 07:55 AM

thank you for the updates!!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:05 AM

Hello:

I need to click on the green question marks on the new facilities to see what it needs to get things going for the new facilities, but I can't click trough the green question marks. Is there a reason why i can't get through? I need to know what the facilities need before I decide whether or not to buy them. Please fix this problem for me.

Thank you!!

Sandie Angel
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hello:

I need to click on the green question marks on the new facilities to see what it needs to get things going for the new facilities, but I can't click trough the green question marks. Is there a reason why i can't get through? I need to know what the facilities need before I decide whether or not to buy them. Please fix this problem for me.

Thank you!!

Sandie Angel
Hi,

First post does say it's currently disabled
Closed Thread