Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2022, 07:25 PM

This seems a bit too slow. I understand people are on but they are usually on. lol
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:27 PM

Wish I had popped in here to read about the game running slow due to everyone logging in after the withdrawals BEFORE I decided to finish laying about 300 sea coasts LOL

Might be hanging about the forums for a bit while my game catches up

Really popped in to thank the MODS for their patience ( I wouldn't have been so nice to some of the comments that have been left)

IF I took a weeks holiday, my farms would be in same status as they are now, so I for one will not be demanding anything from the DEVS, esp as it was out of their control!

Let's just get back to enjoying the game
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
This seems a bit too slow. I understand people are on but they are usually on. lol

They may always be on, but now they all working their little bottoms off catching up
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Hi Texans,

Not this many are on at the same time except maybe when there is a release. It always get slow at those times. The developers even opened up another server that they normally use for testing so you know there are many more on currently than are normally on at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:38 PM

I am in the game....yaaayyyyyyy. Best news!!! It works great. Thank you so much Farmtown for getting this resolved <3
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:42 PM

Dumb question probably, but during this past week (more the last 2-3 days) some people who were certain FT was gone for good have gotten refunds for the money they spent. Now that FT is back up will they be allowed to keep the items (tools, FC etc etc) they were refunded for or will the refund be refunded? not even sure my question makes sense.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
Dumb question probably, but during this past week (more the last 2-3 days) some people who were certain FT was gone for good have gotten refunds for the money they spent. Now that FT is back up will they be allowed to keep the items (tools, FC etc etc) they were refunded for or will the refund be refunded? not even sure my question makes sense.
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
No one has gotten any refunds that I know of and certainly did not get them from Farm Town. They could not get to Support and Support can not refund money. So if they got refunds they were from Facebook since they handle the transactions for purchasing farm cash. If they got a refund of their money then they did not get the farm cash to make any purchases. No one could have bought any tools, FC, or anything etc during the time it was down, because Facebook had blocked the purchase tab as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
No one has gotten any refunds that I know of and certainly did not get them from Farm Town. They could not get to Support and Support can not refund money. So if they got refunds they were from Facebook since they handle the transactions for purchasing farm cash. If they got a refund of their money then they did not get the farm cash to make any purchases. No one could have bought any tools, FC, or anything etc during the time it was down, because Facebook had blocked the purchase tab as well.
ty, was just curious
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:00 PM

I'm going to wait till morning to try to get on my farm as for the time being when I tried about ten minutes ago, all I got is a black screen with the white box and it stops with less than an inch to go before it completes and nothing else happens.
My computer is updated to the newest upgrade and I did clear my cache on farmtown and it is still doing the same thing as it did ten minutes ago.
I'm going to wait til morning to try again and if not, I'll be posting here again.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:03 PM

This is what I get when I try to get onto my farm.

2022-10-12 01:01:24.421 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2022-10-12 01:01:24.433 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2022-10-12 01:01:24.478 LOGSessionId: 9112001
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (X.Org)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (X.Org, AMD KAVERI, OpenGL 4.5)
2022-10-12 01:01:27.772 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available

It stops with that and I would hit refresh to see if it would advance but it stays put like that.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error