Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 01:48 PM

Hi, I just wanted to report that my facility manager worked great until I bought a Super Wool Shed. Now I get the ERROR message.

Google Chrome
WF38 I'm not too concerned because I know it will get fixed. Thanks again Devs for a great game.
Old Jun 14 2013, 01:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for increasing the metals, love you guys for that and for listening to us. Off to buy the super duper sheds for my animals, yayyyy
Old Jun 14 2013, 01:49 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking Love it!

LOL This old gal now has to use a few more brain cells each time in FT, need to rearrange the brain to remember what farm is what with new farm added and those up there rearranged! LOL
Love that we are beginning to use plants in a factory! Love the new buildings, now need to figure out placement but shoot love the detail on them!
Thanks for a really great upgrade again!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2013, 01:51 PM

Just letting you know- a new glitch when i try to take anything out of storage the game freezes...
Old Jun 14 2013, 01:51 PM

As always, thanks. Looking forward to new levels!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 14 2013, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Great question from NiMo, and Please return MY FC after a year of no return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?
I would like to know this as well.
Also it has been over a year and I haven't got my FARM Cash returned to me from a message I sent long ago... I will post my message's later and pray that slashkey can do the right thing and return my Money for missing items {heavy wool animals}I bought 100 of each heavy animals.....and buying tools twice because it said I didn't have it, when in fact I did.
Thanks for the update, but I still would like my money returned to me as it should be.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Last edited by HubCityCarolinaBlue; Jun 14 2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 14 2013, 02:12 PM

ok this is different....i need to move some trees..so i put them is storage..go to the new farm to place them ....and they will not come out of storage....and i can't use the red x to get out of storage...i have to hit the home button...go to facebook then reload my farm...please fix this....i can't harvest trees that are stuck in storage...thank you

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 14 2013, 02:21 PM

Level:
XP:
Default moving items to the front

Hooray and thank you for this new move. It saves me from trying to harvest with my turbo fishing boat!
Old Jun 14 2013, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

also getting error X025 or something like that when trying to send in game message. Have done all the reg. things that are requested to be done, but still not helping. This may have been posted already if so, this is just to let ya know that another farmer is having the same problem. Thanks.
Old Jun 14 2013, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=Qivis;5579610]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post

I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._uid=602895328
If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread