Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 19 2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Levels don't need names. How many people know the name of the level they are at. I have a feeling very few. As for new stuff to buy we can do without that it is not that big a deal if I don't get a new house to buy at level 394 I just want to continue to go up in levels. Most fb games still go up in levels but at a certain point you stop having stuff to buy you just get the new level and game cash to go with it.
That's exactly what we need. Make the levels unlimited. We don't need new stuff tied to levels or new level names. Just let the number change and give us 1 FC when we hit a new level. Add new stuff from time to time but don't make it level dependent.
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
I kind of get tired of just as soon as they upgrade farmtown I'm already maxed out because they dont upgrade it far enough. They dont need to keep adding all the stuff that you need to buy each time. Just give us more levels and farm cash so that we can get some of the stuff that you already have out there.
They need to constantly add new stuff but it doesn't need to be tied to levels. I don't think the stuff motivates people as much as the FC. That's what I hear my neighbors talking about whenever we get new levels...the bump in FC. Why not just let them have it as they earn it. It seems to work fine for other games, I don't know why it wouldn't work here.
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
That's exactly what we need. Make the levels unlimited. We don't need new stuff tied to levels or new level names. Just let the number change and give us 1 FC when we hit a new level. Add new stuff from time to time but don't make it level dependent.
While I do think things need to be level dependent but at some point levels get too high to have stuff tied to them that just discourages people if the house you really love doesn't unlock till level 1059. What level to stop having stuff tied it though is the question we are probably there.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
While I do think things need to be level dependent but at some point levels get too high to have stuff tied to them that just discourages people if the house you really love doesn't unlock till level 1059. What level to stop having stuff tied it though is the question we are probably there.
Agreed. I just don't think we need new things tied to levels beyond what we have now.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:08 PM

Thumbs down Why do we have to pay $$ for stables

Why are they not in coins like dairy shed, chicken coop and wool shed? I think they should be brought in coins and not F$.

I am not against paying for stuff I have spent a lot. I just think to be fair all animals shelters should be on the same page as all are coins but stables. Or have 1 coin and 1 $$. However you have 1 $25 and 1 $28. Then you are talking about $25 x 10 = $250 which is like $40 to have one on each farm. and even more if you want the $28 one.

Not telling you how to run your game but seems a bit unfair to have all animals facilities in coins but for the horses.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
Why are they not in coins like dairy shed, chicken coop and wool shed? I think they should be brought in coins and not F$.

I am not against paying for stuff I have spent a lot. I just think to be fair all animals shelters should be on the same page as all are coins but stables. Or have 1 coin and 1 $$. However you have 1 $25 and 1 $28. Then you are talking about $25 x 10 = $250 which is like $40 to have one on each farm. and even more if you want the $28 one.

Not telling you how to run your game but seems a bit unfair to have all animals facilities in coins but for the horses.
The stables have been FC since they were released long before they became an active facility. To change them now would mean a lot of people would be wanting refunds for the FC they spent.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:20 PM

I think it should be change sorry if that would cost $$ on slashkey part I am just looking at it for a stand point they should make one in coins for people who can't afford to buy them. Plus since all other animals ones are coins only doesn't seem like a unreasonable request.

Last edited by Randall_Lind; Aug 19 2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well, Taz, it wouldnt be all that difficult to just add 25/28 FC to any player that bought the stable. Just send in a screen shot and voila! heres your 25/28 FC

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post

You only need 130 horse hairs to max out the violin so one stable is enough to max out the violin every 2 days. I load the facilities 3 times a week and do not own a stable but get enough horse hair from ingredient request and a neighbor that has a stable and about 40 horses but not the music facility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The stables have been FC since they were released long before they became an active facility. To change them now would mean a lot of people would be wanting refunds for the FC they spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Well, Taz, it wouldnt be all that difficult to just add 25/28 FC to any player that bought the stable. Just send in a screen shot and voila! heres your 25/28 FC
There have been several decorations that cost fc when they came out but now cost coins. I complained by contacting ft in game and never heard a word back from them about it. Not even an "I am sorry but this game is in beta and that is the risk you take when you buy stuff" reply.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:57 PM

I max out all my facilities every day I even overstock and they get empty same day have tons of friends and neighbors working on my farms as I do there.