Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2018, 05:13 AM

Thanks for the new farm

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 10 2018, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted the following:

Post-Release Updates - January 10th, 4:00PM

- Fixed bugs that caused product amounts to be incorrect after an Export operation in a facility chain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2018, 10:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Every time I go in to check my Factory chains .... It tells me I have products that can be exported from my Bakery to my neighbors Modern School > the tab is green , but when I click and go in , it shows / says nothing to be exported to my neighbors ... My other factory chains do not do this ... When their tab is green I go in and can export & import ... Only the Bakery is doing this ...
Old Jan 11 2018, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Every time I go in to check my Factory chains .... It tells me I have products that can be exported from my Bakery to my neighbors Modern School > the tab is green , but when I click and go in , it shows / says nothing to be exported to my neighbors ... My other factory chains do not do this ... When their tab is green I go in and can export & import ... Only the Bakery is doing this ...
Hi Tuckertbnc,
The Export button is green when you have products you can export, not when someone can receive the products. With the Bakery having so many diverse products that go to many different services then it will most likely be green most of the time as you will have products to export that no one is using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2018, 07:47 AM

I think you've probably already told me this but I'm spacing it. What is it that restricts the amount I can export? Right now on my Soft Drink Facility > Snack Machine chain, it says I only have 280 products I can export. I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities so it seems like my total I could export should be higher. I get that neighbors may not have cleared their staging areas, which would mean I couldn't export to them until they do so I'm not questioning that - just not sure why my total amount isn't higher. The maximum any of them can accept is also 280 so it's going to wipe me out. Most of my other chains, I end up with thousands to export so I'm never totally wiped out when I export to everyone. However, I also just refilled my Snack Machines (the other half of the chain). Does that also limit the amount I can export? I'm pretty sure you've said that it doesn't - but I don't get why my total number of products I can export is only 280 when I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities.

Thanks for your patience when we need to ask AGAIN.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 14 2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I think you've probably already told me this but I'm spacing it. What is it that restricts the amount I can export? Right now on my Soft Drink Facility > Snack Machine chain, it says I only have 280 products I can export. I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities so it seems like my total I could export should be higher. I get that neighbors may not have cleared their staging areas, which would mean I couldn't export to them until they do so I'm not questioning that - just not sure why my total amount isn't higher. The maximum any of them can accept is also 280 so it's going to wipe me out. Most of my other chains, I end up with thousands to export so I'm never totally wiped out when I export to everyone. However, I also just refilled my Snack Machines (the other half of the chain). Does that also limit the amount I can export? I'm pretty sure you've said that it doesn't - but I don't get why my total number of products I can export is only 280 when I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities.

Thanks for your patience when we need to ask AGAIN.
Hi Susan

The soft drink factory products are used in a few service facilities like the Snack machine, Movie theater and Dance club. Just remeber that your chain for Soft drink factory produces a 40% more products for you to export.

When you have a regular factory chain for coins, the 100% of the products produced in it are stored for you to use in your own services, you are not using those products to export.

Only the 40% extra is stored as (Export) and are the ones you can export to your neighbors service chains.

I also have the Soft drinks chain and if I want to export a lot, I run out of products available as like I told you before those products are used in 3 different services chains and you only get the 40% extra of the production. We will have to wait for the release of the new feature for "Check products" button to get more information.
Old Jan 14 2018, 03:42 PM

Ok, thanks. One thing I had forgotten is that we can only export 40% of what we make. Also, maybe since I've been importing and exporting regularly, those two things are what's keeping my the amount I can export lower than I thought it should be. Thanks for the explanation. I bet "all will be revealed" when we get the next release.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 15 2018, 03:58 AM

I am confused as to why some of the facilities that are listed each week to add to the chains are ones where you are unable, as yet, to get Dans for, but to be in a chain it says we have to have all the 7 dans ........
Old Jan 15 2018, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I am confused as to why some of the facilities that are listed each week to add to the chains are ones where you are unable, as yet, to get Dans for, but to be in a chain it says we have to have all the 7 dans ........
Hi Barbaraelwart,
They just didn't make any exceptions for those. When we get the rest of the facility chain released to us then I am sure they will release the belts for those facilities.
Old Jan 15 2018, 04:31 PM

Is there a way (or place) where we can see who is exporting to us? Or is that only the people we see that we can import from? And vice versa, I think?
Closed Thread