Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2017, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted another update:

Post-Release Updates - April 13th, 8:00PM

- Released more optimizations for all crop tools, including extend and highlight mode.

Post-Release Updates - April 14th, 1:30AM

- The previous update introduced some issues while working as an employee, we just released an earlier version, and will continue the research of the recent bug on Monday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2017, 09:26 AM

I have the gifting tools that increases the amount of gifts received. This works for most gift items. However, the Easter giftable items only give me 1 for 1, even in the gift sites.
Happy Easter farmers!
xoxo
Old Apr 16 2017, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I have the gifting tools that increases the amount of gifts received. This works for most gift items. However, the Easter giftable items only give me 1 for 1, even in the gift sites.
Happy Easter farmers!
xoxo
Hi Rugged Barbie,
That is correct. AS it states in the Game Guide about the gift ing tools:

*NOTE* For the tools that multiply gifts This ONLY applies to crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rugged Barbie,
That is correct. AS it states in the Game Guide about the gift ing tools:

*NOTE* For the tools that multiply gifts This ONLY applies to crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.
Thank you, Taz. I'm not ignorant although I feel a bit like that now.
Old Apr 17 2017, 08:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Hi ravencraft,
It may not be your computer or connection, but it can be any one of the many links your signal goes through that is loading slow, dropping data, or losing the connection. There isn't any thing we can do about those internet link connections.
I have been to your farms with no problems. You are on the server WF36 and I also am on that server. If it was a server problem then I would not be able to work on my own farms.
I was having the same problems and after doing some research found that the browser and Flash I was using was the 32-bit version and my computer is 64-bit. After downloading and installing the correct versions my connection is a lot more dependable.
Old Apr 17 2017, 04:07 PM

I was working one of my neighbors factories and a red dot appeared on their farm selector AND next to my name in the neighbors box at the bottom of my farm - never seen this before - what does it mean?
Old Apr 17 2017, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I was working one of my neighbors factories and a red dot appeared on their farm selector AND next to my name in the neighbors box at the bottom of my farm - never seen this before - what does it mean?
Hi Angel,
It means they set you as their super neighbor and gave you design previleges on that one farm.
Old Apr 17 2017, 05:58 PM

wondering what is going on I can not up grade farms 1-10 to 44x44 it says that they are already at Max size what am I missing?
Old Apr 17 2017, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
wondering what is going on I can not up grade farms 1-10 to 44x44 it says that they are already at Max size what am I missing?
Hi slimpat,
The farms you can upgrade to 44x44 are the original 1 - 10. If you have moved your farms around then you will have to find the ones that originally were 1 - 10 and those you can upgrade.
Old Apr 17 2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Hi slimpat,
The farms you can upgrade to 44x44 are the original 1 - 10. If you have moved your farms around then you will have to find the ones that originally were 1 - 10 and those you can upgrade.
Thanks Taz I completely forgot about that guess my old brain was sleeping again thanks
Closed Thread