Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 17 2023, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

here lately all or most of my train requests have been going in my gifts and not to the train booster spot.... is there some reason or problem?
Old Mar 17 2023, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
here lately all or most of my train requests have been going in my gifts and not to the train booster spot.... is there some reason or problem?
Hi Tripod,
Yes there is a problem with those. The developers were able to fix some of those but have not been able to fix all of it.
You can report this to Support, though the developers are very busy, so don't know when they will get to it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2023, 10:29 AM

still haven't heard back from support about my train problem. Can you please look into it for me. Thanks
Old Mar 18 2023, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisbudd@hotmail.com View Post
still haven't heard back from support about my train problem. Can you please look into it for me. Thanks
Hi thisbudd,
I will contact Support when he is available. I am sure they responded, but you may not have gotten it. He will contact you through a different email or by private message here.

As I said this may be part of a previous problem that the developers have not completely solved. However they are very busy right now getting the web site ready, so may not get to this for a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2023, 01:21 AM

Default Train Manager not working

My train manager has not shown activity for months. All my requests to boost or unload others trains come through My Requests tab. I cannot finish any farm pass quests regarding the Train Manager because of this.
Old Apr 03 2023, 04:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle216719 View Post
My train manager has not shown activity for months. All my requests to boost or unload others trains come through My Requests tab. I cannot finish any farm pass quests regarding the Train Manager because of this.
Hi Michelle216719,

I have moved your post to the thread about Trains.

Have you kept up with your computer and browser updates? Have you cleared your browser recently? Are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game?
If you have not done any of those please do so, you will need to know your log in details for Facebook and other websites as the clearing of browser cookies can log you out of them.

Before you clear the browser please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then please close your browser and reopen it and make sure that you use the Facebook bookmark for FarmTown at the left side of Facebook or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to load the game so that you are in the current version of the game. When your game loads, scroll down below the bottom of the yellow box under your game screen and next to your user ID number you should be able to see the Build number as well. Make a note of both the USER ID number and the Build number in case we need to ask you for them.

Then, even if there is no number on the Train Manager when the game loaded, still open it and see if any train boosts from friends are there.

If there are not any boosts there go to My Requests and see who has recently sent you a train boost and try to boost one or more of them. See which message it shows you, if it's expired, already boosted, returned home or that you get products. If you don't get products and see a different message then those are train boosts that you did not get to in time and would have cleared from your Train Manager but would still show up in My Requests for you to clear from there.

If you do get products please check that you are still friends with them on Facebook and please also try to contact them and ask if they sent that train boost to you today. The only other reason we know of why you would get products when the train boost isn't showing in the train manager but is in My Requests and you still get products is if it's an older boost and the train had already returned home and was dispatched again. That can sometimes allow an older boost to work and give you products, but as it's an old request it would not show up in your train manager.
Old train boosts can show up when you haven't been using My Requests often. As you start accepting gifts, those are cleared the older train boosts move up the requests page so you can see them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 03 2023, 06:59 AM

why are all of my freight trains shut down? Anything to do with the new site coming?
Old Apr 03 2023, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
why are all of my freight trains shut down? Anything to do with the new site coming?
Hi kperry7411,

Please explain what you can't do with them, unload, dispatch or boost them?
Are you seeing any message when you try to do any of those things?
Which trains on which farms are having a problem and what have you tried so far to fix this yourself?

I've unloaded, dispatched and sent boosts for mine without any issues on Facebook.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2023, 11:10 AM

hello,

i perused the trains section to find my answer and did a forum search but came up empty.

can we connect farmcash long cars to the standard engine (black) and still have the mayor do more facilities or do we need to buy a farmcash engine to connect the long cars to for the mayor to start doing more.

thanks
Old Apr 07 2023, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
hello,

i perused the trains section to find my answer and did a forum search but came up empty.

can we connect farmcash long cars to the standard engine (black) and still have the mayor do more facilities or do we need to buy a farmcash engine to connect the long cars to for the mayor to start doing more.

thanks
Hi 0202nwotmraf,
Yes you can. You can use any of the engines to connect the long cars to get the mayor to help with the facility work.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working