Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2022, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Tiger, I have not got a response about accidentally buying a Bridal Shop. I have waited three days (I sent my request Friday), checked spam folder (nothing). I do not have any other email address. I also checked the link you provided for further information and it said if nothing in a couple days, go to Help and Support.
So, here I am again. Still same situation, with a Bridal Shop I don't want and no response from TPTB. Can you help?
Hi Kathyrdr

Tiger is not available at this time.

I'm sending you a private message.
Old Nov 11 2022, 06:07 PM

Default farm cash facility purchases

I mistakenly bought double of 7 farm cash facilities. How do I go about getting them returned?

Thanks
Old Nov 11 2022, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I mistakenly bought double of 7 farm cash facilities. How do I go about getting them returned?

Thanks
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about accidentally buying items.
You will need to contact Support for this as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2022, 02:11 PM

I have sent 2 different requests to support for a farm cash refund and I have not gotten the automatic response to my email address which is my every day email address.
Old Nov 13 2022, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I have sent 2 different requests to support for a farm cash refund and I have not gotten the automatic response to my email address which is my every day email address.
Hi rockcandymountain

Did you check your spam folder?

Please add the following addresses to your safe contacts list:
  • support@slashkey.com
  • billing@slashkey.com

Im sorry but we do not have specifications on how to do that for every email address.

After adding them, then try to send a new ticket or you can use another email address to contact them.

Let us know if you continue having problems

Editing to add: We contacted Support and they have sent the responses when you sent the tickets from 2 different accounts, so please check your spam folder for those. Thanks.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 13 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old Nov 16 2022, 12:08 PM

Default facm cash facility refund

It has been 5 days since I submitted a request for a refund on some duplicate purchases of 7 fc facilities.

I tried using 2 different email addresses and I changed the settings per the instructions so that any responses from slashkey would be accepted my email. I still have not seen any emails from them regarding this situation.

Thank You
Old Nov 16 2022, 12:17 PM

Quote:
It has been 5 days since I submitted a request for a refund on some duplicate purchases of 7 fc facilities.

I tried using 2 different email addresses and I changed the settings per the instructions so that any responses from slashkey would be accepted my email. I still have not seen any emails from them regarding this situation.

Thank You
Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread for your problem where your previous posts have been answered.

Support answered your tickets from both accounts.

Im sending you a private message.
Old Nov 18 2022, 04:59 PM

This has happened to me before, but I forgot all about it. I went to sell the regular/small versions of my fish and it sold them all even though I deliberately only clicked the blue box within that singular selection to sell, and nothing was checked in the 'large' box.
Old Nov 18 2022, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
This has happened to me before, but I forgot all about it. I went to sell the regular/small versions of my fish and it sold them all even though I deliberately only clicked the blue box within that singular selection to sell, and nothing was checked in the 'large' box.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
You can not sell each individual type of a product that way as it will sell all types. Instead what you need to do is run the zip which will consolidate all as regular size and give you coins for the difference from the price of the large and the price of regular. Then sell less than all of the regular if you want to sell some of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2022, 11:22 AM

If I cash out a facility do I need to buy that facility again?

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, facility, sold by mistake