Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2022, 09:06 PM

My game is still not up.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation). Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do until the developers let us know what is going on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:13 PM

Send a message via MSN to RosieWolf Send a message via Yahoo to RosieWolf

well apparently ALL games as Farmtown and 3D Aquarium, are now offline. Can get the page, but it's blank. no explanation nada. sigh.

Hugggggglez and God Bless!

Old Oct 12 2022, 09:13 PM

All games are down, not just Farmtown.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do until the developers let us know what is going on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:28 PM

Default down again?

I've tried to log in across several browsers and each time it stops at a grey screen.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:31 PM

I keep getting the same screen. I wonder what is going on.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I've tried to log in across several browsers and each time it stops at a grey screen.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please read the post above yours.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do. We have to wait for Facebook to fix their problem.
Old Oct 12 2022, 09:48 PM

Smile Thank you

Thank you Taz and all of the other mods for being so kind to keep us informed. As far as I know, you here at the Slashkey Farm Town forum are the only ones who do so.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error