Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 29 2020, 05:51 AM

Default Losing ingredients from Facilities

There seems to be an issue with my facilities when I fill them up. This has happened a few times now. I fill up both lots of facilities through the facility manager, then I post them for farmers to work. I have had farmers message me to say they are empty even though I have just filled them up. I go to my facility manager to check and just as they said all facilities are empty even though I just filled them up. So I fill them again and it's OK. Last night I filled up my facilities but didn't post. When I went to check this morning there was nothing to store and nothing pending so what's happened. Am I losing valuable ingredients I need through a FT glitch
Old Jan 29 2020, 06:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
There seems to be an issue with my facilities when I fill them up. This has happened a few times now. I fill up both lots of facilities through the facility manager, then I post them for farmers to work. I have had farmers message me to say they are empty even though I have just filled them up. I go to my facility manager to check and just as they said all facilities are empty even though I just filled them up. So I fill them again and it's OK. Last night I filled up my facilities but didn't post. When I went to check this morning there was nothing to store and nothing pending so what's happened. Am I losing valuable ingredients I need through a FT glitch
Hi Vivienne57,

It's unlikely that the products have gone missing, it may be that they did not actually start/load or that not all facilites on all farms were loaded.

Although you did not post last night your facilities can still be worked by friends using the ones you posted previously. Those can be used to work your facilities, up to 2 days after you post them.

Do you have a lot of friends that could have worked them in a very short time? I know mine can be finished in under 10 minutes of loading.

If none of that explains what could have happened, please check on the following :

I can see that you have recently cleared your Farm Town memcache. It may be that doing that has resolved your issue for you, if it has not please continue reading.

Open your facility manager and see if you have it set like this so that all facilities on all farm will be started/loaded with the Start All and Load All buttons at the top of the Facility Manger:
If it's not set like that and is set to something else, then you may not have started/loaded all facilites on all farms.

If it's already set like that, please start and load all your facilites, then immediately reload and see if they are still showing products being made and loaded. If they are then everything is likely fine.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 29 2020 at 06:51 AM.
Old Jan 29 2020, 02:06 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

It's unlikely that the products have gone missing, it may be that they did not actually start/load or that not all facilites on all farms were loaded.

Although you did not post last night your facilities can still be worked by friends using the ones you posted previously. Those can be used to work your facilities, up to 2 days after you post them.

Do you have a lot of friends that could have worked them in a very short time? I know mine can be finished in under 10 minutes of loading.

If none of that explains what could have happened, please check on the following :

I can see that you have recently cleared your Farm Town memcache. It may be that doing that has resolved your issue for you, if it has not please continue reading.

Open your facility manager and see if you have it set like this so that all facilities on all farm will be started/loaded with the Start All and Load All buttons at the top of the Facility Manger:
If it's not set like that and is set to something else, then you may not have started/loaded all facilites on all farms.

If it's already set like that, please start and load all your facilities, then immediately reload and see if they are still showing products being made and loaded. If they are then everything is likely fine.
Hi thank you for the response. I do know that farmers can work my facilities even if I have not posted them which is why I 'always' keep them as full as I can as I only usually post morning and evening because I work. I loaded my facilities last night like I do every night but this morning there wasn't anything to store so yes my ingredients have gone somewhere because if they had been worked I would have had ingredients to store and I had nothing. I have been playing this game for years, since 2009. I know how to use the facility manager. And I am telling you and my neighbours have commented, I have filled my facilities and posted and my neighbours who work them regularly have come back to me within seconds to say they are empty. I have been back in and they are empty even though I know I just filled them. So I have filled them again and they have been OK. I wish I had done some screen prints so you could see the issue I am having. It happened again this morning. I posted and when I went to check, the facilities were empty and nothing stored. I use my memo cache link all the time after every action. Trees, memo-cache, flowers, memo-cache, crops and fish, memo-cache, loading facilities, memo-cache etc, etc. I will monitor it and take some screen prints so if it happens again I can show you. Thank you
Old Jan 29 2020, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

If it's already set like that, please start and load all your facilites, then immediately reload and see if they are still showing products being made and loaded. If they are then everything is likely fine.
Hi, it has happened again. I loaded all my facilities. Used my memo-cache, reloaded and facilities are empty:

"C:\Users\Vivienne\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots\2 020-01-29.png"

"C:\Users\Vivienne\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots\2 020-01-29 (4).png"
Old Jan 29 2020, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi thank you for the response. I do know that farmers can work my facilities even if I have not posted them which is why I 'always' keep them as full as I can as I only usually post morning and evening because I work. I loaded my facilities last night like I do every night but this morning there wasn't anything to store so yes my ingredients have gone somewhere because if they had been worked I would have had ingredients to store and I had nothing. I have been playing this game for years, since 2009. I know how to use the facility manager. And I am telling you and my neighbours have commented, I have filled my facilities and posted and my neighbours who work them regularly have come back to me within seconds to say they are empty. I have been back in and they are empty even though I know I just filled them. So I have filled them again and they have been OK. I wish I had done some screen prints so you could see the issue I am having. It happened again this morning. I posted and when I went to check, the facilities were empty and nothing stored. I use my memo cache link all the time after every action. Trees, memo-cache, flowers, memo-cache, crops and fish, memo-cache, loading facilities, memo-cache etc, etc. I will monitor it and take some screen prints so if it happens again I can show you. Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
Are you checking the Diversification Rank when you load your facilities and then check it after you have reloaded your farms? That would show if there is a problem if that shows very low rank.

If it is showing a major difference between the diversification rank and the Best rank then that would show that the facilities really didn't loaded the first time or at least part of them were not loaded. The ingredient planner should then show if there were any shortages that stopped the filling of facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2020, 01:41 PM

Default Facility Chains Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vivienne,
Are you checking the Diversification Rank when you load your facilities and then check it after you have reloaded your farms? That would show if there is a problem if that shows very low rank.

If it is showing a major difference between the diversification rank and the Best rank then that would show that the facilities really didn't loaded the first time or at least part of them were not loaded. The ingredient planner should then s

how if there were any shortages that stopped the filling of facilities.
Hi Taz, it's happened again. I started and loaded facilities. My diversification was 192, 156. I closed my facility manager. Reopened and my diversification was 147,807 and facilities half empty whereas when I loaded they were all, or what I could see were 100%. I used memo-cache link. Restarted FT and still got the lowest diversification 147, 807. I refilled again. Restarted FT and it was OK. The thing is too, when I start and load my facilities at night and I open the facility manager in the morning. My facilities are empty and there is nothing to store!!!!!. I don't know what is going on but I would appreciate it being fixed. Thank you
Old Jan 30 2020, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, it's happened again. I started and loaded facilities. My diversification was 192, 156. I closed my facility manager. Reopened and my diversification was 147,807 and facilities half empty whereas when I loaded they were all, or what I could see were 100%. I used memo-cache link. Restarted FT and still got the lowest diversification 147, 807. I refilled again. Restarted FT and it was OK. The thing is too, when I start and load my facilities at night and I open the facility manager in the morning. My facilities are empty and there is nothing to store!!!!!. I don't know what is going on but I would appreciate it being fixed. Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
I do not know what is going on either. You didn't say whether you checked the ingredient planner after the diversification rank went down to see if you had any shortages.

The only thing I can think of that would cause that would be the date/time not being correct on your computer when you fill or when you start again in the morning. The date/time is usually aotumatically updated, but that may not update immediately, so if you go directly into the facility manager it may not show the current information depending on how far off the date/time are.

If date/time are not off then the only thing I can suggest is you contact Support to let them look at this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vivienne,
I do not know what is going on either. You didn't say whether you checked the ingredient planner after the diversification rank went down to see if you had any shortages.

The only thing I can think of that would cause that would be the date/time not being correct on your computer when you fill or when you start again in the morning. The date/time is usually aotumatically updated, but that may not update immediately, so if you go directly into the facility manager it may not show the current information depending on how far off the date/time are.

If date/time are not off then the only thing I can suggest is you contact Support to let them look at this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thank you. My computer clock is fine as I have checked that. I am still having issues with my diversification rank going way down after starting and loading all facilities. I have done as advised and sent a ticket to support. Thanks again
Old Feb 03 2020, 03:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Stocked Items

Good Morning,
There are some ingredients/items that are stocked in facilities that only show as ingredients that only show as ingredients to make other stocked items. How do I find out all of the service facilities the items are stocked in (scented candles are an example). Is there a way without going thought the whole list; this could be very time consuming and too much room for error in finding them or even knowing all of them.

Thanks,
Bill B.
Old Feb 03 2020, 07:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning,
There are some ingredients/items that are stocked in facilities that only show as ingredients that only show as ingredients to make other stocked items. How do I find out all of the service facilities the items are stocked in (scented candles are an example). Is there a way without going thought the whole list; this could be very time consuming and too much room for error in finding them or even knowing all of them.

Thanks,
Bill B.
Hi Bill,

If a product is used in other regular facilities and also in service facilities there isn't any way for it to be listed for both regular and service facilities in the help screens. That is a limitation of the way the help screens are designed.

We do have lists in the Game Guide to help you when this happens, you will find those in Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town For Scented Candles, as an example, you would check the S section of "Where can i use the products i get from facilities?" and also the S section of "What products can be used in service facilities?"

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility