Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
OK thanks. I will try. What if I don't find a suggestion that fits with my question? Where do I post it? In General Feedback?
I'm sorry imcgowan, I was not on line, but you can post in My idea doesnt have a thread. And I saw you have just posted there, well done!
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:16 AM

Default Rant

After seeing a on FB where a former player said FT is 2 expensive I had to reply with a bit of a rant.

"Farm Town is one of the cheapest games on facebook if you think its expensive go and play slotomania it costs a fortune $200 USD gets you 80 million coins that the slot machines take back off you quicker then it took to process the tranaction off your credit card and once those coins are gone there gone and they will keep prompting you to waste more money on it you will be back to farm town very fast

i think customers are blinded to the costs of what things cost and the fact that Slashkey/farm town is a Business

I ask this do you know how much it costs to run the multiple servers slashkey run to keep the game going?
you know Electricity and the ongoing maintenance
the hosting etc?

I bet you dont

do you think the hours and hours that the developers invest into improving the game impementing everyones requests is worth nothing???

o yeah and then there is the wages that Raul has to pay his staff

the costs of keeping the game on FB would be huge.

the problem is everyone wants everything for nothing

you can play Farmtown completely free you never have to spend a Dime but if you want the bigger tools and the premium items then yes you need to get your wallett out its how the world works nothing is free

dont cry because the owners wont give you everything for free

concider this as i said earlier slotomania you buy coins and there used in a Flash and you have to buy more with farm town you buy your premium item and its yours for life

there not expensive a fc facility is like $8.00 USD bugger all

sk is very fare they usually release 4 new facilities a month and 2 are coins and 2 are Fc what is unfair about that?????

land upgrades you have the option to pay with coins or FC what is unfair about that?

i have never found a game on Facebook where the developers actually listen to there players like slashkey (Farm town does) most of the improvements we see are a result of players requests

Guess who requested the super Neighbour feature? Yes Me I requested it a long time before it was implemented but it did and its not the only improvement I requested that has been implemented.

when the funeral facilities were implemented some players complained about them slashkey were quick to implement a feature that enabled the players who didnt like them to completely hide them from the game.

Rant Over

o and no im not associated with SK im just a player who appreciates the improvements that sk has made and given me cheap entertainment.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 02 2015, 01:13 AM

Unhappy Can we play without FB?

There are a lot of new changes coming to FB (AGAIN), and a lot of us aren't happy with it. Is there any other way to play FT without having to go thru FB? I've spent a lot of time and even money on farming; I'd hate to lose it. But so many of us are so fed up, several of my friends are threatening to leave. And I'll probably be forced to, one day, too.
Old Aug 02 2015, 02:25 AM

Well said Al_Bundy. Buying FC to purchase stuff is no different than going to a shop to buy a game, that's the way I see it. I don't play game machines just FT
Old Aug 02 2015, 03:11 AM

well said , some players will said it just game to other players because some players
do not treasure the value of their farm town.
Old Aug 02 2015, 04:03 PM

total agree with you
Old Aug 02 2015, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well said Al.... no one is forced to play this game.. if its so bad... then don't play.. personally I love it and always have.. since it started and we had to use a single tool to do all the work.. now that was hard work, but we all stayed true!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 04 2015, 12:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessinboots View Post
There are a lot of new changes coming to FB (AGAIN), and a lot of us aren't happy with it. Is there any other way to play FT without having to go thru FB? I've spent a lot of time and even money on farming; I'd hate to lose it. But so many of us are so fed up, several of my friends are threatening to leave. And I'll probably be forced to, one day, too.
Hello princessinboots,

Sorry, but there is no way to play it without FB.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 05 2015, 04:50 PM

Default fees

read the rant and agree..there's not a game on the internet like farmtown and the like that are free..my theory is i can spend $40 at the movies and all i get is in the end is a bag of unpopped kernels and flat pepsi...so if i spend it here, at least i have sumpthin to show for it..the devs at slashkey have given us almost all our suggestion within reason..so complainers should maybe not play..keep up the good work slashkey..
Old Aug 05 2015, 04:54 PM

i use chrome exclusivly for everything,,no problems with it..
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity