Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 26 2015, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Thanks HOWEVER that only works for my farm I can not go to a neighbors farm and see how long until his/her fish are ready I can see EVERYTHING ELSE Trees, Crops ect but NOT Fish help! It used to be the cuser was all you needed not a pole or boat which you can not use on another farm unless you are hired or are a new super neighbor. Please ask the developers to return it to the way it used to be.
Thanks
Hi domer,
If you would like to make a suggestion on this please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing onew.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2015, 06:00 PM

I am not sure if this "glitch" is from the last update or not. I just discovered it the last few times I have used my transplanter tool. When transplating trees the last few times If I turn my trees off so I can line up where I want to put my trees and then turn them back on after sitting them down, I refresh my farm and the trees I just sat down have dissapeared. GONE. Not to return. The first time that happened I thought I must have done something wrong. But it has happened at least 3 times now. Today being when I realized it must be a glitch. Anyone else with this problem?

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jun 27 2015, 10:46 PM

Man. Take me off FT for several days and I forget everything! I'm wanting to try the new "Private" tool - which, presumably, we work just like how we mark a farm as a quest farm or a default farm. But . . . I've totally forgotten how to do that. I'm sure I could find it somewhere in all the documentation but if someone can spare me having to look for it, that would be awesome. I KNOW I'm going to feel really dumb on this one.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 27 2015, 11:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Man. Take me off FT for several days and I forget everything! I'm wanting to try the new "Private" tool - which, presumably, we work just like how we mark a farm as a quest farm or a default farm. But . . . I've totally forgotten how to do that. I'm sure I could find it somewhere in all the documentation but if someone can spare me having to look for it, that would be awesome. I KNOW I'm going to feel really dumb on this one.
Hello Farmer Susan,

To make a farm private just click on the farm name and that is where the check box is located.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 28 2015, 12:51 AM

Is anyone having a problem with the "superfarmer"? After superfarmers have visited my farms, when I go to FT, all my farms show as blue and the only tool that comes up is the green bulldozer and I am treated like an 'employee'. (As I go to each farm it says "Marilyn has entered Farm #) I have to go to each farm, click the green man to make the bulldozer go away before I can do anything. I've turned off all superfarmers until this can get fixed. In addition, it looks like all farms are being made available to my superfarmers including the farm I have marked "Quest" and "Private". I don't want anyone working that farm at all.

Last edited by mjwaters; Jun 28 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Clarifying and adding information
Old Jun 28 2015, 06:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just today discovered marking my farm private is not working. Someone (neighbor of mine of course) was able to water all of my flowers on my PRIVATE farm. Is it supposed to work this way?
Thanks

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 28 2015, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
I just today discovered marking my farm private is not working. Someone (neighbor of mine of course) was able to water all of my flowers on my PRIVATE farm. Is it supposed to work this way?
Thanks
Hi GarrettHillBabe,
If they water all the farms at once with the sprinkler then it may do that. Even if they do that does not keep you from watering your crops and trees on your private farm as it only will do the flowers for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2015, 09:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well guess what its stuck on loading user again.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:ma d:
Old Jun 28 2015, 09:29 PM

i be so happy when i can use the hpp to do my super neighbor farm .i go in do 6 or 7 farms a day for him sometimes more while he is working and do not get anything for hpp his farms as him. when i can go in as me hpp his crops then it help me .he also does my farms when i am sick.this help him also.thanks love farmtown
Old Jun 28 2015, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
well guess what its stuck on loading user again.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:ma d:
Hi Cindya,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help then try the suggestions in the Loading thread in Hepl & Support.
Closed Thread