Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 08:03 AM

Just a bit to go..and I'm there! WOOT!

And for all you COMPLAINERS...MY GOODNESS....I've had second and third farms for quite awhile too, BUT the difference between this is that you can TOGGLE between them and USE your stuff on both farms. One for design, one for work....

And exactly HOW BIG do you think a land expansion CAN GET? I don't think ANY OTHER game is larger than 25x25 (Country Life, and it would take a gazillion neighbors and all day long to work it). Do you realize how far you would have to be zooming out JUST TO VIEW your masterpieces in their entirety? It would be like a Google aerial shot!

Happy with the second farm...Happy the Christmas decor is coming out soon...Will be "working hard" (ahem and heavy eye roll inferred) to till the virtual soil so I can buy the second farm once I reach level 44.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:06 AM

They can't just keep making your original farm larger and larger. It will take forever for you to load. The second farm is upgradable and you can click the diamond and go back and forth between them. We wanted more land and this was the most feasible way to do this. When I first saw the upgrade I didn't like it either, so I slept on it. They gave us way more land this way. It's costly, but hey, we've been begging for it and they accommodated. How many other game apps would do this for it's players?

yeah it would be really big. i dont care. i would rather have it all in one place.
whatever.... people that like it can do it.
i will pass.
i kind of got tired of farmtown in the waiting so its no big loss.
Account Not Linked

i am understand the you are working in a new version,, am is true every time when i work in another farm i loose points,,,but my mayor issue and that is the reason i am sending a coomment is because you increased level and added ltems to buy, and that is fine is perfect but since you incresed the first level, just a sample the big house to buy it was on level 34, after the increased level is was requested on level 36, i was crazy plying trying to get on level 36, and now i realized last night, it was moved again and is requested on level 42,,,,,, that is no nice,,, a feel unmotivated.....send me a comment please
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:09 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys upgraded my farm..got to 22 x22 paid 500000 TWIcE..money got deleted from my account and I STILL DONT HAVE THE UPGRADE..

what is happening..?? a little peeved to say the least
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:15 AM

Thanks guys, i spent all my coins though so will have to work very hard!lol
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to shirl0716

Yes only one more level but a million coins short!! AAAArgh! All that money i have been wasting! Never mind will get there inthe end!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:17 AM

3,000,000 coins to purchase the second farm????

WOW that's an expensive farm!
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:19 AM

Thank you for the second farm! I've already upgraded to 24x24, plowed and planted.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:20 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheRealElly View Post
yeah it would be really big. i dont care. i would rather have it all in one place.
whatever.... people that like it can do it.
i will pass.
i kind of got tired of farmtown in the waiting so its no big loss.
I dont care that is is not all in one place but the size is way too small for 3mil! What are the devs thinking? I'll pass too. After waiting and waiting for more land this is a real disappointment.
Closed Thread