Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2011, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I'm disapointed about the latest Up-date, Dev's!
I didn't find very many things interesting, and. . . . . you didn't give us 185-players ANY credit for working our small butts off!!
I know you're holding back on the XP's on our part, but think about it for a minute . . . . WE're the ones who spend the most "real-money" to buy FarmCash.

So why not give us the XP's we have worked for?? I'm disapointed this time. Sorry to say so.

Regards
Simera
The devs did say the next update will have levels and farm 9
Old Mar 19 2011, 04:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Facilities Problems
I have been having trouble for the last 3 months or so when trying to use my facilities. 9 times out of ten they will not open for me. I cannot use the facility manager either, Every time I try to use them,the avatar says either "busy" or "saving saving". I have the ingredients for most everything on the facities. This also happens when I try to do work on another farm. then after all this, it says connection with server please retry or reload.
I don't know what is going on.
I am on Face Book
WF31
Using Chrome ( but have tried all other browsers too)
I use a DSL to connect
Have no layered farms
Have most facilities on Farms 1 and3
Even when I reload to try again it does the same thing.
Is this a server problem, or something else. I clear my entire cache every day including macromedia files, have shut down browser, computer, reinstalled flash
I have done it all and still have the same problem.
Can anyone help me with an answer to this? It is very frustrating to have these facilities and hardly be able to use them. Afraid to buy more of them.
Sincerely,
Skye2
Old Mar 19 2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I'm disapointed about the latest Up-date, Dev's!
I didn't find very many things interesting, and. . . . . you didn't give us 185-players ANY credit for working our small butts off!!
I know you're holding back on the XP's on our part
, but think about it for a minute . . . . WE're the ones who spend the most "real-money" to buy FarmCash.

So why not give us the XP's we have worked for?? I'm disapointed this time. Sorry to say so.

Regards
Simera
If you are not getting experience points for

- many purchases of buildings, trees, facilities etc
- plowing
- harvesting
- working facilities
etc
etc
etc

then I venture to say you must be the ONLY farmer not getting the points you work your small butt off for (my butt is probably medium).

While it is true that some have enough experience points to max out even if the levels went to 250 on the next release (myself included)..... so what?

Or perhaps you are suggesting that there should be some kind of "bonus" when certain point totals are reached. Maybe so. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be in $FC.

The game is already over 2 years old and gives $1FC per level. If that were to change, to perhaps $2 per level, then I would expect a "bonus" of $185FC for sure.

That might be enough to buy one more facility ... ...

Old Mar 19 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If you are not getting experience points for

- many purchases of buildings, trees, facilities etc
- plowing
- harvesting
- working facilities
etc
etc
etc

then I venture to say you must be the ONLY farmer not getting the points you work your small butt off for (my butt is probably medium).

While it is true that some have enough experience points to max out even if the levels went to 250 on the next release (myself included)..... so what?

Or perhaps you are suggesting that there should be some kind of "bonus" when certain point totals are reached. Maybe so. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be in $FC.

The game is already over 2 years old and gives $1FC per level. If that were to change, to perhaps $2 per level, then I would expect a "bonus" of $185FC for sure.

That might be enough to buy one more facility ... ...

Stoneface, of course I'm getting my xp's. . . . finally!!
But we all know that the dev's are holding back because it means we'd have FC as our Xp raises.
My VISA card shows that I'm not only using it for me myself, but also for my neighbours which are in needs of things.
I dont want any special treat, only to be credited for my work. And I don't understand what you are saying here.

Regards Simera
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Stoneface, of course I'm getting my xp's. . . . finally!!
But we all know that the dev's are holding back because it means we'd have FC as our Xp raises.
My VISA card shows that I'm not only using it for me myself, but also for my neighbours which are in needs of things.
I dont want any special treat, only to be credited for my work. And I don't understand what you are saying here.

Regards Simera
nb: I have been playing since April 15. 2009, so I believe I know a bit about the game. I DONT want them to give us *more* xp when we work, just release what we have worked for between every up-date. Again, sorry to put a negative note in here.
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:25 PM

Talking Hooray!!!

Been out of town for a week with NO internet access! GACK!!! Came home to find the Facilities Manager lets me deal with all my facilities at once -- plus the barns are now included!! Terrific!!! And Farm #9 is coming. What a terrific welcome home present, Devs!!! Thanks for all the great work you do!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

UPDATE 18th March... Production in the Oil Refinery, Bee Farm & Fish Farming Plant has been tripled

---snip---

--Raul
It appears that only the fuel, in the Oil Refinery, was tripled. Were the petrochemical barrels also supposed to be tripled? Just wondering if this was an oversight or if this was intentional.
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
It appears that only the fuel, in the Oil Refinery, was tripled. Were the petrochemical barrels also supposed to be tripled? Just wondering if this was an oversight or if this was intentional.
It has now been corrected
Old Mar 19 2011, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It has now been corrected
My refinery is still showing petrochemicals coming in batches of 1 unit, although the help button shows I should be getting 3 barrels for every 1. I filled up a couple of hours ago (and reloaded about 15 minutes ago). Will it not fully reflect changes until next time I fill up?
Old Mar 19 2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
My refinery is still showing petrochemicals coming in batches of 1 unit, although the help button shows I should be getting 3 barrels for every 1. I filled up a couple of hours ago (and reloaded about 15 minutes ago). Will it not fully reflect changes until next time I fill up?
Try reloading again, it may not have filtered through to your server when you last reloaded

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread