Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 27 2017, 02:55 PM

Unless some of the time constraints and penalties are soon addressed, you may not have a SHIPS problem much longer. After one comment on the Facebook Group of Farmers Fruits and Nuts more than 30 people said they were parking their ships. More would have added but they shut off the comments to that post. Maybe you will want to take another look at the time consuming demands that SHIPS requires and the penalties for unresponsive ports.
Old Mar 01 2017, 03:41 PM

Default Ships

I received a ship today in my port listed, non-friend. How does that happen?

Farm Town guys and gals are welcome to stop by anytime. Comments are appreciated!
Old Mar 01 2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arline View Post
I received a ship today in my port listed, non-friend. How does that happen?
Hi Arline

You and that person were friends/neighbors time ago. You have probably removed them as friend/neighbor but you are still their neighbor that is why you are in their itinerary.

Try to click in the Non friend button and go to their farm. Then click in the little tool box in the lower left corner and you will be able to remove yourself as neighbor by clicking in the upper icon.
Old Mar 02 2017, 07:50 AM

Default Must have sold my ship?

Is it possible to fill it's containers and dispatch the ship if I can no longer place the ship on a farm to create an actual port?

I bought the blue ship a month or more ago, then parked it in my storage and closed my port while the dust was settling on the various issues they seemed to be having. Evidently, I also sold the ship while cleaning out my storage for a massive tree and flower move between farms.

Yesterday I started loading a few of the ships containers...the ship icon on the toolbox tab allowed me to open the window and do everything I need to do. I dispatched the ship this morning but when I looked in my storage to set it out...as I think I needed to do, it's not there. Trying to buy one like it only tells me that I can't send it out. Will that matter...If I just have it parked in my "port?" Or do I even need to have it out somewhere?
Old Mar 02 2017, 08:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marta Shore View Post
Is it possible to fill it's containers and dispatch the ship if I can no longer place the ship on a farm to create an actual port?

I bought the blue ship a month or more ago, then parked it in my storage and closed my port while the dust was settling on the various issues they seemed to be having. Evidently, I also sold the ship while cleaning out my storage for a massive tree and flower move between farms.

Yesterday I started loading a few of the ships containers...the ship icon on the toolbox tab allowed me to open the window and do everything I need to do. I dispatched the ship this morning but when I looked in my storage to set it out...as I think I needed to do, it's not there. Trying to buy one like it only tells me that I can't send it out. Will that matter...If I just have it parked in my "port?" Or do I even need to have it out somewhere?
Hi Marta Shore,

I have checked your data and the blue ship is showing as dispatched and on it's trip, so it looks like it is working fine. If you want to place one on your farm, perhaps wait until it has returned and you have unloaded it. Then you can make the decision whether or not you really want it on your farm..

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 02 2017, 07:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Marta Shore,

I have checked your data and the blue ship is showing as dispatched and on it's trip, so it looks like it is working fine. If you want to place one on your farm, perhaps wait until it has returned and you have unloaded it. Then you can make the decision whether or not you really want it on your farm..
just a query Tiger Laybourne, so we don't have to move our ships out of storage to prepare containers and dispatch them? Just wondering due to the popup that tells us we lose goods if we store them while containers are loaded on the ship.. if this is the case, then I won't bother moving more ships from storage, will just prep and dispatch from the seaport manager window in future,
Old Mar 03 2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just a query Tiger Laybourne, so we don't have to move our ships out of storage to prepare containers and dispatch them? Just wondering due to the popup that tells us we lose goods if we store them while containers are loaded on the ship.. if this is the case, then I won't bother moving more ships from storage, will just prep and dispatch from the seaport manager window in future,
Hi Aussie Rae,

I haven't tried it myself, but I believe there are people who are doing this. Once you have bought a ship it is in your data permanently. As you get the pop up warning if you want to store, i wouldn't store it whilst it is on it's trip.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 07 2017, 07:28 AM

Just a suggestion.. why can't we start preparing another ship as soon as we send out a prepared ship.. I would have to play 24/7 in order to load 7 ships.. a lot of my neighbors don't send ships for over 24 hrs so.. it is just wasting my time to even send one.. let alone trying to play for 24 hrs for loading one, then I have to wait to start the next.. sad .. very sad
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default "24 min"

"I am trying to prepare a ship that went over the 24 hrs to dispatch. This message pops up:
"You have 24 min to dispatch this ship, and this container will not be ready on time. At this point what you can do is go ahead and dispatch the ship."
I am unable to prepare the ship because the message pops up. There are no containers highlighted as I went over the 24 hrs to dispatch.
Is this an error ?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
"I am trying to prepare a ship that went over the 24 hrs to dispatch. This message pops up:
"You have 24 min to dispatch this ship, and this container will not be ready on time. At this point what you can do is go ahead and dispatch the ship."
I am unable to prepare the ship because the message pops up. There are no containers highlighted as I went over the 24 hrs to dispatch.
Is this an error ?
Hi knolan,

Try exiting the game then load it again. If that doesn't clear it try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload

Clickable Help Links: