Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 18 2022, 06:28 PM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Irene

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When this happens, please close and reopen your browser.

If that doesnt work for you, then check your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can also clear your browser cache, take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing works for you, then you have more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread.
I am having the same problem..........Web browser etc. it happens about once a day. I was using chrome and switched to edge, but no better. I have cleared cache and memcache, but the problem persists.
Old Sep 18 2022, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
I am having the same problem..........Web browser etc. it happens about once a day. I was using chrome and switched to edge, but no better. I have cleared cache and memcache, but the problem persists.
Hi Powell,
Then follow the instructions in the post you quoted. This problem usually happens when your game encounters an error. See if you are always getting the error when you are doing the same thing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:06 PM

i getting took out of farmtown about every 10 mins.right before it goes out a note says you have a inbeded page that does not suport the WEB GL .i in there playing when it does this .only way it will load farmtown again is to restart the laptop.i am having to restart about every 10 mins,do you know any thing i can do to stop this .google chrome is what i use
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i getting took out of farmtown about every 10 mins.right before it goes out a note says you have a inbeded page that does not suport the WEB GL .i in there playing when it does this .only way it will load farmtown again is to restart the laptop.i am having to restart about every 10 mins,do you know any thing i can do to stop this .google chrome is what i use
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Loading problems as this has nothing to do with the new release.

Has this been happening for a while?

Make sure your Chrome and your computer system are up to date.

If you have already checked the above items, and got this problem after Chrome updated, do you remember if when you were last able to use that browser if you saw the following in the FT Console?:

LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1"

If you were previously limited to using WebGL 1.0 that particular LOGWarning will no longer be showing up in the FT console any more and you will have to use a different browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:41 PM

yes chrome is up to date .i also cleaned the browser. i do not remember seeing any thing like that under my farm.this started last night then i went to bed started again around 11 am today i had been in my farm since 830am. microsoft installled windows 11 on my laptop about 4 or 5 days ago.how do i check chrome to make sure it is not checked disable
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes chrome is up to date .i also cleaned the browser. i do not remember seeing any thing like that under my farm.this started last night then i went to bed started again around 11 am today i had been in my farm since 830am. microsoft installled windows 11 on my laptop about 4 or 5 days ago.how do i check chrome to make sure it is not checked disable
Hi Mom Glenda,
There is more information in the first post of this thread about the WebGL problem.
Old Sep 19 2022, 10:13 PM

thanks guess i have to use the edge it is slower for me ,my farms load instantly with chrome hope it start doing that with the edge.thanks for helping me
Old Sep 19 2022, 11:58 PM

the edge is doing the same thing .guess i stop playing farmtown if no one can help me figure out the problem.i tryed for hrs i read i looked only thing new is windows 11 was installed 4 days ago .got go to bed it almost 1am
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the edge is doing the same thing .guess i stop playing farmtown if no one can help me figure out the problem.i tryed for hrs i read i looked only thing new is windows 11 was installed 4 days ago .got go to bed it almost 1am
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am not sure what to tell you. The problem has to be in your computer. You can contact Support and see if they can figure out what needs to be done.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 21 2022, 05:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Mom Glenda: you might want to try Opera. I use it for everything, and knock on wood, have had no problems at all with Farm Town.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error