Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 27 2022, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
2022-11-28-04:55:32:345
ERROR An abnormal situation has Occurred: The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively.

I do not know what this means or where on my 44 farms it would have occurred.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about problems with errors.
We are getting reports of this associated with posting belt bonuses. The developers are aware of this and looking into it. The belt does post ok, but because of this error you have to restart your farms. Is this what you were doing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2022, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about problems with errors.
We are getting reports of this associated with posting belt bonuses. The developers are aware of this and looking into it. The belt does post ok, but because of this error you have to restart your farms. Is this what you were doing?
Hi Taz, Yes, I have been reloading my farm when I see that error message. I watch when it reloads to be certain. That seem to work just fine, Thanks
Old Nov 28 2022, 11:38 PM

Default Game Freezing

I have been having a problem the last few weeks with the game freezing up. It happens at different times during the day and while doing different stuff. I can click on the facility manager and it will open then freeze, or the seaport manager, or train manager or i can mouse over the farm grid to go to a different farm and it will become big but then I can't click on a farm. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or is it just me.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 28 2022, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have been having a problem the last few weeks with the game freezing up. It happens at different times during the day and while doing different stuff. I can click on the facility manager and it will open then freeze, or the seaport manager, or train manager or i can mouse over the farm grid to go to a different farm and it will become big but then I can't click on a farm. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or is it just me.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the thread about these problems.

Are you seeing any error messages in the FT Console?

Make sure your browser and computer system are up to date.

Are you running any other programs or maybe extra tabs open in your browser? The more you run the more memory you are using which can cause the freezing up.

The other possibility may be the internet. There are a lot of links your data has to transfer through to get to and back from the Facebook app server and more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links having a slowdown due to heavy traffic or a problem with that server can cause your game to freeze or drop data.

There are suggestions in the first post of this thread and some there in a link that you can try to see if any of those help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:49 AM

Hi
it looks like Farm Town is down?
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:50 AM

Default Links down again?

It looks like we have been removed by Facebook again
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:51 AM
Account Not Linked

hi just been doing people factories and was ok then now it's saying page is broken on them and same with bonuses page is broken any idea why please
Old Dec 01 2022, 06:52 AM

I can't load the game--it says the link is broken. Also my shortcut is missing. I used the link on your fb page and the link at the top here, with the same result.

That's what I was coming here to report

Yeah it does, doesn't it? I just bought Farm Pass too. *sigh*

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error