Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
MODS- just an FYI- i had this problem before and it got sorted rather quickly, but it started happening again a few minutes ago. when i use the show work info button or the farm stats, it is freezing up my farms. i am using chrome and windows 10, and i am on (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203) . thanks!!
Me too also using chrome and windows 10, (Chat Server: F36, Farm Server w203)
Old Feb 23 2018, 08:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
Me too also using chrome and windows 10, (Chat Server: F36, Farm Server w203)
Hi Wheezer,
The developers are working on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I can't help but think that the amount of flowers needed to fill the new Flower Stand is set too high. This morning I harvested the 10 flowers needed in the stand, the flowers nearly cover a 44 x 44 farm, there are some trees along two edges. I load the Flower Stand, but when I return to refill it I am out of 7 of the 10 flowers (the 3 I still have I have posted bonuses for). Checking my other 2 flower farms, you can get about 30,000 flowers on a 44 x 44 farm, making it almost impossible to keep this facility loaded as it needs 30,000 flowers for a single load.
I'm trying to plant flowers for my Flower Stand, too, but how do you know how many total flowers you have on a farm? The farm stats show me only individual counts. Is there a way to see the total count without having to add it all up?
Old Feb 23 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I'm trying to plant flowers for my Flower Stand, too, but how do you know how many total flowers you have on a farm? The farm stats show me only individual counts. Is there a way to see the total count without having to add it all up?
Hi Dulcinea,
No I am sorry it only totals each individual item not multiple items. I am afraid you are going to have to add it up yourself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 01:15 PM

Just realised because of the new flower stall - "Lupine" should be "Lupin". Lupine is about Wolves

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 23 2018, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
No I am sorry it only totals each individual item not multiple items. I am afraid you are going to have to add it up yourself.
I was only wondering how many flowers my 32x32 farm can hold because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss planting any. I tried hiding the flowers and looking for blank places, but it's a solid grid of red. Oh well. Not really important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just realised because of the new flower stall - "Lupine" should be "Lupin". Lupine is about Wolves
I was thinking the same thing, but according to Wikipedia, either is correct: "Lupinus, commonly known as lupin or lupine, is a genus of flowering plants in the legume family, Fabaceae."
Old Feb 23 2018, 02:16 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - February 23rd, 3:00PM

- BugFix: Some tools were incorrectly auto-selected when working as an employee for jobs that the employee was not hired for.
Old Feb 23 2018, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I was only wondering how many flowers my 32x32 farm can hold because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss planting any. I tried hiding the flowers and looking for blank places, but it's a solid grid of red. Oh well. Not really important.
32 x 32 x 16
Old Feb 23 2018, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hi Maggiel,
Please Google Lupine Flower. It does exist. Bluebonnets (state flower of Texas) is a lupine variety.
Old Feb 23 2018, 07:46 PM
Account Not Linked

im on wf3 using chrome, windows 7, hired at the market to fish, on several farms the farmer had water with sand (no fish) and then serveral ponds and lakes with fish, and sea coasts I fished all the water that provides fish and no water shows on screen however the boat continues to show I have water to fish, i reloaded the farms several times and still no water showing needed to be fished but the boat still shows up automatically and I am unable to collect the bonus since the system is telling me i have not completed the work, this has happened on every farm that has woter with no fish. the boat automatically comes up i click the green man and there is no water to fish, but when i try to collect the bonus is says i have not finished It is happening on any farm i go to and am hired to fish.any idea what is causing this to happen, I will have to turn down the work if it includes fishing until this is resolved as some of the farms are really heavily stacked with ponds, lakes and sea coasts. Is anyone else having this problem? i have cleared cache and memcache several times.
Closed Thread