Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 14 2012, 07:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Awesome new Halloween stuff BTW Loving it !!!!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 14 2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
"..... You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day."

In theory this looks great, however - people do not all post at the same time each day - they post through the day, so working all friends facilities at 10AM (as per your example) and then exactly 8 hours later is not accurate. Surely it should be that if we finish working Friend A's factories at 10:10AM then we can again work Friend A's factories at 6:10PM. We finished working Friend B's farm at 10:30 and can then work again at 6:30PM
this does not work, i have tested it and it DOES NOT WORK , not even after 12 hrs, have to wait until following day !!!!!!!
Old Oct 14 2012, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilmartel View Post
this does not work, i have tested it and it DOES NOT WORK , not even after 12 hrs, have to wait until following day !!!!!!!
It does work. You have to read that statement correctly. You can work them again 8 hours after you worked the last one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2012, 09:51 PM

I have tested several today on the 8 hr work facilities again, and it "DOES NOT WORK" , no way to get the job done, at this rate. not a happy farmer, I have tried several, worked early this am , tried to work again after 8-10 & 12 hrs .... still can not work any I work early 5 am not even after now at 11 pm that is 18 hrs later, some one need to see about this.......uggh !!!!!

Last edited by cilmartel; Oct 14 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old Oct 15 2012, 02:28 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It does work. You have to read that statement correctly. You can work them again 8 hours after you worked the last one.
Ok, been reading this for over a week now and decided to weigh in:
My hubby and I have played for 3 yrs now and learned very early that we can work the facilities 2 times a day and it still works. Here is how:ex:
We post our facilities at 9am and we each work them. At 9PM we can work again, 12 hrs later no matter how many other neighbors facilities we work. If at the same time we work say 3 other neighbors at 9:15am we worked theirs at 9:15pm. Never could work less than 12 hrs, if I went to work after 11hr 15mins, couldn't work, had to wait till the 12th hr. I suggest if you really want to work each neighbors facilities twice, you write down the time you worked it then go back at the same time 12hr later.
Old Oct 15 2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Ok, been reading this for over a week now and decided to weigh in:
My hubby and I have played for 3 yrs now and learned very early that we can work the facilities 2 times a day and it still works. Here is how:ex:
We post our facilities at 9am and we each work them. At 9PM we can work again, 12 hrs later no matter how many other neighbors facilities we work. If at the same time we work say 3 other neighbors at 9:15am we worked theirs at 9:15pm. Never could work less than 12 hrs, if I went to work after 11hr 15mins, couldn't work, had to wait till the 12th hr. I suggest if you really want to work each neighbors facilities twice, you write down the time you worked it then go back at the same time 12hr later.
I have been reading all those posts as well and I am getting more confused with each post. I have been playing since May 2009. Like you, I am able to work people's facs every 12 hours, no matter how many I work in between. Thank you...what you said makes perfect sense to me.
Old Oct 16 2012, 05:29 AM

Why is there a need to Skip Funeral related stuff? Is this because some ppl don't like the thought of it?
Old Oct 16 2012, 10:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia310 View Post
Why is there a need to Skip Funeral related stuff? Is this because some ppl don't like the thought of it?
Yes. Some complained about the facility so the devs gave them an option not to receive the items from it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2012, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sorry, does NOT work for me either..even after 12 hours
Old Oct 16 2012, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
Sorry, does NOT work for me either..even after 12 hours
You must wait at least 8 hours after the last farm you worked before trying to rework one. I have just done that and it does work.
Closed Thread