Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2012, 07:19 PM

The cattle wagon will bring animals not animal products. When you unload animals will go to your item storage, you then decide if you move them to the farm, animal storage or sell them.
What happens when the storage limit is reached? Just curious.
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just tried to post a ingredient request and it wouldn't let me. After I clicked twice, a box come up & told me I could only post 5 times in a 12 hour period. I have not posted anything since 7:45am today.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:26 PM

Yeah, I know..but most of them I don't need since I have tons of those products in storage..and the return on the wagons - for those prices - is ridiculous anyways...
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Trains

Hi Rob I was wondering if you can help me. I noticed Raul said the trains dont have to go in a straight line anymore etc.. but if they arent in a straight line, how do we couple them so they are all highlighted to gain the maximum benefits? We need bendy tains lol
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:35 PM

Thumbs down Less flash crashes....

8. Bug Fixes and Improvements:

- A week ago we released a verison that should experience much less flash plugin crashes

I have to disagree with this statement. When we were getting flash crashes before the new flash release I downloaded the 4.0 BETA and it STOPPED all the crashes for me. Worked wonderful..Somewhere are the 23rd I started crashing again and read somewhere about your releasing a new version with less crashes...just today I have had two and NOT happy at all....I was having fun again until you released a new version...PLEASE double check it out since I am NOT without MANY crashes AGAIN
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
UM.........im not a genius or anything, but i think if u didnt need the animals and ur sheds are full, i would say...
dont buy the cattle car.??....simple you save 35 FC(prob 35)..jus sayin
I would think it is just going to be like the other cars that the goods go to the storage for your use on the facilities. I don't think we are going to see sheep and cows running around all over the farm, they are simply going to storage just like the other things. That is my thinking
Old Sep 03 2012, 07:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Raul has put a note at the end of the release announcement to say the cattle cars will bring real animals not their products and they will go into storage and we can either sell them or put them on the farm or in the animal sheds.

He also said the problem with the seeder menu not staying put should be resolved today and the people and new cars will be here tomorrow.
Thanks Maggie, my train is waiting at the station for the new cars, guess tomorrow i can send them on their way
Old Sep 03 2012, 08:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
The cattle wagon will bring animals not animal products. When you unload animals will go to your item storage, you then decide if you move them to the farm, animal storage or sell them.
What happens when the storage limit is reached? Just curious.
Well I can see where that is not going to help me, as I have been exchanging gifts to get to the limit of the cows and other animals...and are they going to give the milk, etc from the storage or you just going to have to put them on the farm? Guess this little cow is going to market, lol
Old Sep 03 2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Hi Rob I was wondering if you can help me. I noticed Raul said the trains dont have to go in a straight line anymore etc.. but if they arent in a straight line, how do we couple them so they are all highlighted to gain the maximum benefits? We need bendy tains lol
Hi Kahra, If you choose a train carriage you will get a pop up window giving you several options of 'direction'. There actually are some 'bendy' ones there. The don't really look as if they will work, but with a bit of trial and error they can be put around a corner and connected.

It took me a bit to add one to trial, but if you go to my link of 'Gone Fishin' then to Farm one you can see it done. You may have to turn off the trees and flowers and it is in the bottom left hand corner.

Hope it helps.

Old Sep 03 2012, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, you willl only need 10 cars to have all the facilities worked for you, there will be 12 cars when these new ones are released, so you don't have to own ALL cars to have the facilities go faster
Too bad my track will only hold 9 trains...sigh... but having 95% of the work done for me is pretty darn good! The way I have it designed, it won't accept a 10th train.
Closed Thread