Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2018, 06:30 AM

It appears that the products from my Cruise Ship Supplies are going someplace other than into storage. Last night, I looked at the Cruise Ship itself to see what was needed. I made a note of how many of each item was needed. That was at 9:56 pm eastern. This morning at right about now, and after sending the products to storage, I need exactly the same amount. I re-loaded the game just to be sure. I have no idea where to go from here, but here's the link to my farm (I think) in case that's your first step in advising me.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0648&farm_ix=0
wf5
Old Nov 13 2018, 07:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
It appears that the products from my Cruise Ship Supplies are going someplace other than into storage. Last night, I looked at the Cruise Ship itself to see what was needed. I made a note of how many of each item was needed. That was at 9:56 pm eastern. This morning at right about now, and after sending the products to storage, I need exactly the same amount. I re-loaded the game just to be sure. I have no idea where to go from here, but here's the link to my farm (I think) in case that's your first step in advising me.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0648&farm_ix=0
wf5
Hi RoseArienh,

After you have stored from the cruise supplies go to market and check that when you have the option to sell selected that those items aren't being sold by mistake.

If it's not that try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and make a note of how many of each item is ready to store in the cruise supplies and just store that one product and see if it makes it to storage before you load the cruise ship.
Old Nov 13 2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi RoseArienh,

After you have stored from the cruise supplies go to market and check that when you have the option to sell selected that those items aren't being sold by mistake.

If it's not that try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and make a note of how many of each item is ready to store in the cruise supplies and just store that one product and see if it makes it to storage before you load the cruise ship.
Thanks, Tiger. I can't store from the cruise supplies yet (I loaded all in that facility earlier this morning), but I went to the market anyway and found that some of the items were checked and some were not. I made sure to uncheck the ones that were checked while I was there. It will be a couple of hours before items are done so I can see if they go to storage.

I was a complete twit and clicked on the clear the memcache link first. I hope that didn't mess anything up.

Thanks again, and I'll come back and report after trying to store again. I'm not sure y'all should let me play without at least two cups of coffee, but I'm gonna soldier on.
Old Nov 13 2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Thanks, Tiger. I can't store from the cruise supplies yet (I loaded all in that facility earlier this morning), but I went to the market anyway and found that some of the items were checked and some were not. I made sure to uncheck the ones that were checked while I was there. It will be a couple of hours before items are done so I can see if they go to storage.

I was a complete twit and clicked on the clear the memcache link first. I hope that didn't mess anything up.

Thanks again, and I'll come back and report after trying to store again. I'm not sure y'all should let me play without at least two cups of coffee, but I'm gonna soldier on.
Hi RoseArienh,

Removing the check mark from the products to sell is probably all the problem was. It's not a problem that you have already run memcache.

Do enjoy your coffee lol
Old Nov 13 2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi RoseArienh,

Removing the check mark from the products to sell is probably all the problem was. It's not a problem that you have already run memcache.

Do enjoy your coffee lol
I found out what was happening that was making me crazy - and it's all on me. When I checked the cruise ship, the number of products needed wasn't going down - duh, Rose - because I was always going by "remaining capacity," and since the factory produces at the same rate as the ship, that would never change. So I bought another cruise supplies factory because it's a coin facility, and that will help me catch up to whatever other mistakes I made.

It was the diner breakfast for lunch and my fourth cup of coffee that finally opened my eyes. Thanks so much for your patience!
Old Nov 13 2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
I found out what was happening that was making me crazy - and it's all on me. When I checked the cruise ship, the number of products needed wasn't going down - duh, Rose - because I was always going by "remaining capacity," and since the factory produces at the same rate as the ship, that would never change. So I bought another cruise supplies factory because it's a coin facility, and that will help me catch up to whatever other mistakes I made.

It was the diner breakfast for lunch and my fourth cup of coffee that finally opened my eyes. Thanks so much for your patience!
Hi RoseArienh,

You could have just stopped loading the products you were short of into the cruise ship for a while until you caught back up on them instead of buying another facility.

Glad you have figured out what you want to do. You are welcome to any help we give on the forum
Old Nov 14 2018, 12:14 PM

Default loading factories with tools

for those of us that have the proper tools to be able to load the factories from the main factory page (meaning not having to go into each factory and load them in each factory) - if you receive a "bonus" belt amount or receive at a new belt level - the text wording the appears at the bottom of the page gets in the way of being able to load the 2 factories at the bottom of the current factory page until the text wording is cleared out of the way
Old Nov 14 2018, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
for those of us that have the proper tools to be able to load the factories from the main factory page (meaning not having to go into each factory and load them in each factory) - if you receive a "bonus" belt amount or receive at a new belt level - the text wording the appears at the bottom of the page gets in the way of being able to load the 2 factories at the bottom of the current factory page until the text wording is cleared out of the way
Hi iam1to,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
The notification has to go somewhere and since the facility manager takes up the whole window then that was the best place to put it.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change this please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2018, 08:07 AM

Where is my manure being stored. I fertalized all my farms. Harvested again just now, but I dont see where and how much is stored. Where can I find this product?
Old Nov 15 2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Where is my manure being stored. I fertalized all my farms. Harvested again just now, but I dont see where and how much is stored. Where can I find this product?
Hi littlesallysanctus

The manure you collect from your pigs in the pigsties is stored in the Manure spreader, not in storage.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post5153282

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts