Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 27 2018, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippi123456 View Post
Same problem here...Chat Server F4, Farm Server w204 using Chrome.

Difficulty loading game - took about three tries. Not a Flash issue.

Once in the game, worked one farm, returned to market, lost server connection - toggled between red and green.

Tried to login on Forum - error message slashkey.com cannot be reached??

Was able to login after a few tries.

This has been since 5pm USA EDT - currently 8:05pm USA EDT.

Thank you for assistance.....
Hi Pippi,As I answered further up, we don't know what caused the outage to both the farms and the forum, but it is back up now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2018, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

I have sent a message to the developers as it seems to keep going up and down. Nothing we can do until they check it out, but play around the down times.
We are aware this is affecting a large group of players so please refrain for adding your post to this as we can't answer each one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:06 AM

Was fine all morning but servers acting up again just now! FT crashing!
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

Yes it lasted for about 5 minutes. I think it will be iffy for at least all day. Don't plant short harvest time crops.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Yes it lasted for about 5 minutes. I think it will be iffy for at least all day. Don't plant short harvest time crops.
Hi JohnAlbertini and WingmanFarm,

What message are you seeing when you try to load the game? Are you seeing the same thing as last night?
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini and WingmanFarm,

What message are you seeing when you try to load the game? Are you seeing the same thing as last night?

In my case, no messages. I was on a job and everything was going fine then hit a 23 saves that took over 5 minutes to get through. Then after it seems ok. But after last night with it going up and down, my trust in it staying good has diminished considerably. I then notice a new FB thread where a bunch of people are posting they could not get on and that was posted when I was waiting for the saves to get through..
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
In my case, no messages. I was on a job and everything was going fine then hit a 23 saves that took over 5 minutes to get through. Then after it seems ok. But after last night with it going up and down, my trust in it staying good has diminished considerably. I then notice a new FB thread where a bunch of people are posting they could not get on and that was posted when I was waiting for the saves to get through..
Hi WingmanFarm,

Perhaps it was just a temporary issue then if you are back on now. I've not had any issues so it may not be affecting everyone. We'll keep an eye on this and see how it goes.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:53 AM

I couldn't load the game earlier (about 9 am eastern), but it's working now. I did get a message: l1.slashkey.com is currently unreachable.

I came to the forum to see if anyone else was having the same trouble, and it took a while to load also. Then it suddenly came up, so instead of posting, I re-tried the game and it too came right up.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I couldn't load the game earlier (about 9 am eastern), but it's working now. I did get a message: l1.slashkey.com is currently unreachable.

I came to the forum to see if anyone else was having the same trouble, and it took a while to load also. Then it suddenly came up, so instead of posting, I re-tried the game and it too came right up.
OK RoseArienh, thank you for your report. We will keep an eye on this.
Old Aug 28 2018, 05:09 PM

The issue we had yesterday has started again. I got half through doing my nebours farm and I am now getting xlink error..

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, facebook problem, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen