Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffFunnyFarm View Post
I clicked on a Watermill and selected "Hide". How do I un-hide it? I can see it in my Facility Manager but not on the farm with Show Facilities checked.
Hi Jeff

Just refresh the farm or reload the game and you will see the factory again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 16 2018, 04:11 PM

Thanks. ;-)
Old Jan 16 2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffFunnyFarm View Post
Thanks. ;-)
You are welcome

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jan 18 2018, 12:37 AM

Default Difference between quest farm and private farm

Hi, I am a little bit lost in all the threads . I can't find an answer to my question which is :
What is the difference between a quest farm and a private farm?
Thanks in advance for an answer.
Old Jan 18 2018, 01:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I am a little bit lost in all the threads . I can't find an answer to my question which is :
What is the difference between a quest farm and a private farm?
Thanks in advance for an answer.
Hi Palmarina,
A quest farm only keeps you from harvesting the animal sheds on that farm with the Harvest All button in the facility manager. They would only be harvestable by going to that farm. The purpose is to allow you to keep those for using in quests when you need them.
A private farm is just what it says. Only you can go to that farm. Anyone else who visits your farms will see only a blank square in the farm selector for that farm. If you make a farm private with facilities on it only those with 2 trains with 10 long cars each will be able to work those facilities, so it is not a good idea to make a farm with facilities on it private.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2018, 08:47 AM

Default Missing all kinds of things.

I have cleared my browser cache multiple times, ran memcache multiple times and I still have missing rivers and sporadic plots, missing buildings, facilities etc. They do show up in my farm stats but the graphics are still missing. It gets really frustrating to have to do these resets every single day, all day long. Everything is clean and updated.
Old Jan 21 2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
I have cleared my browser cache multiple times, ran memcache multiple times and I still have missing rivers and sporadic plots, missing buildings, facilities etc. They do show up in my farm stats but the graphics are still missing. It gets really frustrating to have to do these resets every single day, all day long. Everything is clean and updated.

Hi skinni

After you clear your browser cache the game loads a little slow as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If you still have problems not seeing them on a particular farm, please provide a link to that farm.

The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Or let us know the number of the farms where you have problems.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jan 22 2018, 04:06 PM

Default Toggling music on or off

Seems like this should be a no brainer but here it is! For some unknown reason the music will not shut off.? Easy enough to shut off speakers but should not be happening! Anybody else having problems with this?
Old Jan 22 2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe#1 View Post
Seems like this should be a no brainer but here it is! For some unknown reason the music will not shut off.? Easy enough to shut off speakers but should not be happening! Anybody else having problems with this?
Hi Wannabe#1

Hover your mouse on the speaker icon and you wil see another icon drops down. Both icons have to be red. If they are white then click on them to become red.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jan 25 2018, 10:08 AM

This morning I used Facebook Gameroom to play Farm Town, and found that I couldn't use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out while in full screen. It worked fine in small screen. The reason I switched to Gameroom to play was that Google Chrome had made changes that caused the same problem.

I updated Chrome just in hope that there would be a miracle, and there was. I went to Farm Town using Chrome, went full screen and zoomed in and out with no problem. I've been back twice to make sure, and it still works.

This is not a problem for me, obviously, but I'm putting it here in hopes of saving someone else trouble with the same issue.

The latest version of Chrome, which seems to have corrected the problem is Version 64.0.3282.119.

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound