Old Aug 19 2010, 02:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I simply hate the CPU robbing worthless and pointless red/green stupid plow box. Who thought it was worth the effort to eliminate this "glitch?"

I hate, hate, hate, trying to plow and watching this stupid thing bob up and down, changing colors, robbing cpu cycles, for absolutely NO WORTH WHATSOEVER. ELIMINATE THE STUPID CPU ROBBING IDIOTIC PLOW FIELD JUMPING AROUND

Bring back double plow! I hate watching the stupid square jumping around, changing color, and wasting time.

Oh, and here's the daily

CHAINSAW REQUEST
FORGET THE CHAIN SAW.

i WANT THE 5 LUMBER JILLS IN THE LEATHER SAFETY OUTFITS,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2010, 02:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms...

do this mean that if i have a tree shaker on farm 3 and i want to harvest trees on farm 2 i dont need to move the tree shaker from farm to farm ? I have try it and it dont work :-(It say i need to have the shaker on my farm
i HAVE THE SHAKER ON FARM 1.

I go to harvest and click on the shaker. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LITTLE MAN. CLICK ON THE FARM DIAMOND FOR ANOTHER FARM AND THE SHAKER IS STILL ACTIVE.

I can harvest all 5 farms with the tree shaker by moving from farm to farm harvesting the trees. when done I click on the little man and that is it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 19 2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram's Place View Post
... also appears to have eliminated the ability to remove the plow with an additional "hire." This was seriously disappointing to me. I really expected the wrench toggles to now include one for hand tools so if we, the players, wanted to be without the tool icons we could. Instead we can't get rid of them at all.

I am grateful there will soon be a way to dim the glowing lines of fertilized fields.
I could not agree more. Everything is great except that one thing. A setting to remove the hand tools would make the game a great deal more "playable" for a lot of us. The double hire was a "hack" (read glitch) and a setting on the settings menu would be much more appropriate.

A lot of people seem to want the "double hire" back, I agree with you Gram. Make it part of the settings.
Old Aug 19 2010, 02:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
this maybe a dumb ?? but if the fertilizer only lasts 3 days what about 4 day crops??
they are fertilized for 3 days and the 4 day they are no longer fertilized.

You will have to fertilize the farm for the 4 days crops on day 2, 3, or 4 before they are ready to harvest and still growing.

OOPS me misread the info on page 1

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Grumpa; Aug 20 2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old Aug 19 2010, 02:28 PM

The fun just keeps on happening. EVERYTHING is wonderful! I can't understand why anyone gets bored with this game. I never got bored with it before they started adding all the goodies. I had to stop for a while & work on my real life. lol. Why?
Old Aug 19 2010, 02:31 PM

I also agree. the pop-ups that stay after something has been selected: edit hand, plow, etc. take up a lot of space needed to farm.
Old Aug 19 2010, 02:48 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielP View Post
I could not agree more. Everything is great except that one thing. A setting to remove the hand tools would make the game a great deal more "playable" for a lot of us. The double hire was a "hack" (read glitch) and a setting on the settings menu would be much more appropriate.

A lot of people seem to want the "double hire" back, I agree with you Gram. Make it part of the settings.
If we could have this one thing, I would be one happy farmer. I love Farm Town!!!
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipka View Post
Oh, I'm so happy to have my flower harvester, not to mention all my fields are fertilized, double harvest will be such a reward (maybe now I can wait some time for sixth farm ).
If I only knew about it few hours ago, I had all flowers harvested by nice farmers.

What you do with this game is simply awsome!!! Love you guys and more ))
I so agree with you but I still want a 6th farm! Just because! LOL!!!!!
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:31 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile The spreader does not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGoat View Post
If you buy this spreader, you will have 250 units in the spreader, ready to fertilize for 5 farms. I am so smelly now.
I bought the spreader and it fertilized my first farm, but when I moved it to the next farm, it did not work. In fact, everything was frozen and had to refresh. I tried it on another farm...same thing. What am I doing wrong?
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
they are fertilized for 3 days and the 4 day they are no longer fertilized.

You will have to fertilize the farm for the 4 days crops on day 2, 3, or 4 before they are ready to harvest and still growing.
That is very poorly thought out. But i guess it doesn't matter much to me, I'm not rich and cannot afford that manure thing I need to do it. I'm upset that it costs so much farm cash for the manure spreader ON TOP of the cost for the pig sty. I'm also upset that there were only 15 levels added, as ONCE AGAIN, I'm maxed out. So, no new tools to play with, no new levels to attain...why bother playing? GEEZ, COME ON!!! At least give us the 6th farm maybe.....
Closed Thread