Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 17 2018, 12:15 PM

I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.
Old Apr 17 2018, 12:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
I have read your explanation about the new facebook requirements and I am OK with the first part of it, but I do object to them constantly asking if they can have a list of all my friends. The answer is no! It's supposed to be every 90 days but three times today they have come back with this other question. I am not OK with that.
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 18 2018, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Walkies,

Your friends list is used for gifting, trains, neighbours, ships, NCC etc. That is a requirement for the game. If you are doing anything that requires access to your friends names and profile pic, then i expect it will keep asking for permission.
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?
Old Apr 18 2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Thank you
So my non Farm Town friends' privacy is respected? Farm Town will not use their information for anything? Nothing whatsoever?
Hi Walkies,

The game only needs to know who your friends are, their name and their profile pic so they can be displayed in those areas of the game. Their game data and yours are used so you can interact in the game with them. No private information is needed for the game and is not used.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 15 2018, 07:02 AM

Default Farm Cash

I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!
Old Aug 15 2018, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwerdeb81 View Post
I'm a returning player after several years of not playing, while I love that I earn many coins I would like the option of turning some of them into farm cash. I REFUSE to pay more money to play this game. It seems if you don't have the big tools, many farmers do not want to work for you...I had 1 quit as soon as she reached my farm. I do have many tools, but not the super ones. I may have to quit again....and I love farmtown!!
Hi mwerdeb81,

Welcome back to the game

Please, all suggestions and ideas for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 02 2018, 05:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default About Farm 38

Price for #38 in coins and cash? You got to be kidding, but I guess you're not,as if you not making quite a few bucks off this game to begin with! I'm still struggling to try to expand a number of the farms I already have! To get a small 12 X 12 patch at the price you are asking? Forget it for quite a while to say the least! Looks like among other things, greed is the name of the game at present time :-(
Old Dec 26 2018, 10:47 AM

What happened to holiday bargains?
Old Dec 26 2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
What happened to holiday bargains?
Hi littlesallysanctus

I'm not sure which holiday bargains you are talking about as we dont remember any since the game started.
Old Dec 26 2018, 11:45 AM

I was speaking about at holidays there were sometimes half price farmtown cash bargains.