Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
since the the update I have not been able to boost my trains - any idea of what is going on - probably a facebook issue

Hi Lance

We are all having the same problem when trying to boost our train or send gifts.

You have information about this in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623058
Old Jun 16 2016, 03:50 PM

Hi there, I should know the answer to this question. I also tried finding it in the game guide. A friend of mine just started playing FT this week so I thought I would help her out a bit. After seeding her one farm I tried to irrigate using my Purple sprinkler system. I didn't even have the tool at her place. I have every other tool I own, but not able to use sprinkler. Is this a level problem on her part. Thx in adv for your help.
Old Jun 16 2016, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Hi there, I should know the answer to this question. I also tried finding it in the game guide. A friend of mine just started playing FT this week so I thought I would help her out a bit. After seeding her one farm I tried to irrigate using my Purple sprinkler system. I didn't even have the tool at her place. I have every other tool I own, but not able to use sprinkler. Is this a level problem on her part. Thx in adv for your help.
Hi Mcdaddie,
You can only use their sprinklers when working for someone else. That and the manure trucks they have to own for you to use them as a super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2016, 05:30 PM

Hi there

do you think it would be possible in the next update for like a turbo flower/chop/tree shaker were paying the extra (like a dear fc tool) to be able to harvest and trees chop all trees harvest all flowers on that farm with 1 click of 1 tool it would save tons of time bring up exp for lower level player and faster gameplay it would be amazing if that was possible !!! Thanks
Old Jun 16 2016, 06:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hi there

do you think it would be possible in the next update for like a turbo flower/chop/tree shaker were paying the extra (like a dear fc tool) to be able to harvest and trees chop all trees harvest all flowers on that farm with 1 click of 1 tool it would save tons of time bring up exp for lower level player and faster gameplay it would be amazing if that was possible !!! Thanks
Hi Alexm2012,

Ideas for the game would be better placed in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas for the game are gathered for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a "New Thread" there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a "Reply". If you can't find one there is one called "My Idea doesn't have a Thread" which you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 16 2016, 07:21 PM

Talking

Yay !! the trains are boosting again folks.
Old Jun 16 2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Yay !! the trains are boosting again folks.
I was just able to send gifts the normal way too!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 17 2016, 08:42 AM

I can send train push requests again!

Duplicate trains that were dispatched at the same time are somehow scheduled to arrive many hours apart now... but I guess I can get those back on track somehow (pun intended).
Old Jun 17 2016, 05:27 PM

I can send our train boosts now and gifts. I only have 849 fb friends. Some of my farming friends have over 2800 facebook friends and are still having trouble boosting trains and/or sending gifts. Does the 2800 friend limit still apply thank you.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jun 17 2016, 06:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
I can send our train boosts now and gifts. I only have 849 fb friends. Some of my farming friends have over 2800 facebook friends and are still having trouble boosting trains and/or sending gifts. Does the 2800 friend limit still apply thank you.
Hi Cornish Lil Princess,

No the limit is not set in stone, we are aware it is affecting those with far fewer. What the lower limit is now we are not sure.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread