Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 05 2024, 09:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Mary. I went thru and there were a bunch that didn't load when I had done the "start" and "load". So I manually sent them out. When I went to post tonight, it appears they are all starting and loading.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM

Default Facilities

My Farm 1 has had 217 facilities and appears to be stuck there. I have added at least 10 to 15 more facilities and it never reflects the change. Could you check this out for me? I have forgotten where my ID number is so I can add it to this post.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
My Farm 1 has had 217 facilities and appears to be stuck there. I have added at least 10 to 15 more facilities and it never reflects the change. Could you check this out for me? I have forgotten where my ID number is so I can add it to this post.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. You ID is listed at the bottom of your farms page. Below the activity log.
I do not see any facilities missing in your data, however, you do have that farm heavily layered and trying to add more facilities to it is a bad idea as at some point you may add one and it disappear.

There is a limit as to how many items you can put on a single farm. When you reach that limit then anything else you try to add will disappear or not be able to be added. I think you have reached that limit.

If you know exactly which facilities you have added to that farm , search for them on the farm and then open and try starting products in them. If it is just a case of them not showing in the facility manager or the farm selector where you can see facility information that should get them working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

So, I opened my Facility Manager...... and everything ....EVERYTHING is at a zero quantity.

I reloaded, twice..... still zeros

where did it all go????

apologetics4catholics@yahoo.com is the email for the account

Last edited by Taz D; Yesterday at 08:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
So, I opened my Facility Manager...... and everything ....EVERYTHING is at a zero quantity.

I reloaded, twice..... still zeros

where did it all go????
Hi Stoneface,
I moved your post to the thread about the facilities.

I just checked a few facilities on farm 1 and they are showing with pending and done products. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by marymarcel; Today at 08:02 AM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending