Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly functionality features, tomorrow we will be releasing new levels, facilities and paths.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. New facilities comming to process the chopped logs.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

3. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities.

4. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

5. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks Raul, you are doing a great job
Old Jul 01 2010, 06:46 PM

I wonder, right now we have coffee and now we have tea, is their a coffee shop in the new updates tomorrow? I better start saving my ground coffee...
Old Jul 01 2010, 06:46 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks Raul, and Developers I've already chopped down all my trees in preparation for the new facilities. I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming.
Old Jul 01 2010, 06:48 PM

Fun stuff ~ THANKS!

One little thing...when l put down my new cinnamon tree it disappeared as the pop-up came up to show me the axe feature. No, l do not have trees hidden. Also l had not picked up the axe yet to use it (l don't think so, l wanted a look at the tree!). No big deal at this point - there will be plenty more free gift trees!
Old Jul 01 2010, 06:50 PM

Absolutely phenomenal upgrade - the counters in loading the facilities (+10, etc.) is saving me an enormous amount of time - THANK YOU so much Farm Town.....
Old Jul 01 2010, 07:02 PM

Bummer, l'm at my first farm now and l just lost another new tree. lt's not in my storage with the pine logs l cut down so it wasn't a mistake with the axe feature. lt happened as soon as the pop-up came on screen to show the axe.
Old Jul 01 2010, 07:02 PM

Ok...now I really need to make an entire farm an orchard of trees. But, I need that space for crops. <sob> Decisions decisions.

Oh, and thanks for the update! I'm particularly looking forward to new levels tomorrow!
Old Jul 01 2010, 07:04 PM

love the sell non ingredients option and I have long grass! time to get that mower going
Old Jul 01 2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Bummer, l'm at my first farm now and l just lost another new tree. lt's not in my storage with the pine logs l cut down so it wasn't a mistake with the axe feature. lt happened as soon as the pop-up came on screen to show the axe.
It os chopped you can see the base reload and it will come back
Old Jul 01 2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
same thing happened to me, but it is there, the image just hasn't loaded ont he farm. It will be there when you refresh

And yep, thumbs up on the storage filtering and multiple batching int he facilties, they both work great - save time and make things easier
Closed Thread