Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2018, 01:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Thank you for the new release great job like always. I do have a question it says I can use excavator on my supper neibour farm so sell building in bulk. it shows up on the manger but when i click on the building the building disapers for sec then they are back..
Hi max_river,

You can not use the excavator for everything. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 12 2018, 01:47 PM

ty for the fast reply
Old Jul 12 2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for the fast reply
you are welcome max_river

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 12 2018, 03:58 PM

I cannot speak for others, but I'm not having near the problems this afternoon that I did this morning. Thank you flash for fubar-ing everything again ..... Good on the devs for fixing adobe's mess.
Old Jul 12 2018, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

I really love Farmtown and competing with friends as to who has more stuff and more XP, but it makes me sad to see all these taste of facilities for farm cash. Being on a very tight fixed income along with many other senior players it is impossible for me to buy them. Thank you for all you do, but please please think about making some of them for coins.
Old Jul 12 2018, 06:28 PM

Since the new upgrade and the new NCC I am noticing the skipping problem from a few weeks ago is back again. I see that neighbours have worked my facilities but some facilites are skipped, i.e. I can see that they have worked Clients but not all Clients (NCC) are done, I checked the NCC filter facilities, it has happened several times, last night and this morning's posts. Some tell me they are getting the Oops incorrectly. So out of the 4 NCC facilities some remain unworked. I have tried reposting a non-NCC facility, we will see how that goes. Please excuse, if I need to post this elsewhere let me know.
Old Jul 12 2018, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Since the new upgrade and the new NCC I am noticing the skipping problem from a few weeks ago is back again. I see that neighbours have worked my facilities but some facilites are skipped, i.e. I can see that they have worked Clients but not all Clients (NCC) are done, I checked the NCC filter facilities, it has happened several times, last night and this morning's posts. Some tell me they are getting the Oops incorrectly. So out of the 4 NCC facilities some remain unworked. I have tried reposting a non-NCC facility, we will see how that goes. Please excuse, if I need to post this elsewhere let me know.
Hi Cherry,
I just checked my NCC facilities and those listed around them in the facility manager and they are all very close in percentages. We will keep an eye on this and see if there is any change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cherry,
I just checked my NCC facilities and those listed around them in the facility manager and they are all very close in percentages. We will keep an eye on this and see if there is any change.
Thanks for the reply. Two neighbours have worked my farms and the NCC Shaved Ice Cart was missed both times, I used the NCC filter and all others on 80% both times and I could refill them. Same facility was missed a couple of times yesterday and once was another I think, I will keep watch when I am on, I always check constantly and refill after anyone has been in.
Old Jul 13 2018, 05:24 AM

I decided I liked the new ship notification, but now I wish there were some way to turn it off. It always seems to pop up when I am doing something involved on my farm and there is no way to get rid of it except respond... and at that point, it turns off whatever I was doing and I have to start again. Would be nice if we could shut it off when we were going to do something precise on the farm.
Old Jul 13 2018, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I decided I liked the new ship notification, but now I wish there were some way to turn it off. It always seems to pop up when I am doing something involved on my farm and there is no way to get rid of it except respond... and at that point, it turns off whatever I was doing and I have to start again. Would be nice if we could shut it off when we were going to do something precise on the farm.
Hi dorissau,

Please also place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered for the developers. Here's the link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread