Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 21 2018, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

You know what would be really useful, though? If there were a great big red READY TO HARVEST when they're ready. As it is, we get a countdown to when we can next harvest but a blank space when it's ready. It would be good if it changed color or something so we know it's time.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 21 2018 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Removed quote
Old Mar 22 2018, 11:16 AM

Awesome new filters with the latest release. Don't stop now Raul.

I think the belts/dans page is the most underrated, important and potentially the most useful page in this game. (I greatly love this page)
It is my product list I so desperately want but without any ability to gain extra information from it.

Please consider having hover help or the ability to click on the product picture for more information. Most importantly, what facilities produce/stock the item.
I'm challenged in the area of memorizing all this information as I bought so many so quick that I just can't memorize which facility produces what.

Thank you for considering this and for all you already do to make this game better and better.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 22 2018, 11:30 AM

Also, this one is a little difficult to explain but, I often shut off production of certain products because I am running low or completely out of the ingredients needed to make that product. Once the product is turned off, it no longer shows in the ingredient planner.
For me, the whole purpose and usefulness of the ingredient planner is to see where I stand on amounts needed compared to amounts I have stored.

Can we consider making it so that the ingredient planner will always show accurate amounts of items needed regardless of whether or not we have them turned on or off?

Thank you.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 22 2018, 04:44 PM

I would like to see a vacation mode, where the game basically stops. When you come back to the game crops are not wasted and flowers do not wilt. Thanks.
Old Mar 22 2018, 06:27 PM

How about stocking the Paradise Poppy Pot and the Hyacinth Marigold Pot from the Flower Shop in the Flower Stand? They're not being used for anything right now and they are logical products for the Stand to have .
Old Mar 22 2018, 08:04 PM

we need the amt we make of elbony lumber increased in the sawmills .please do this .i will not every be able to recheck products we make with that lumber if you do not increase the amt we make .thanks
Old Mar 23 2018, 01:24 AM

Can we have a new service facility to load the shakes and blends made in the tropical shake stand? Please? Many good ingredients are used but you can't upload the blends and shakes in a service facility.
Old Mar 23 2018, 10:52 AM

Farm Stats.
Going to waste.
Would be nice if it would display how many hours before an item goes to waste, as currently going to each farm listed takes up some of those minutes some of us do not have spare in a day.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 23 2018 at 11:07 AM.
Old Mar 24 2018, 08:17 AM

Please let us fertilize other farms for coins in marketplace.

please let us fertilize other farms for coins and service points upon request in marketplace.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old Mar 28 2018, 12:53 AM

Hello,
is there a chance to redraw the wall postings? Some of my neighbours post both their facilities 2, 3 and 4 times a day!!! That pushes the other postings to the bottom, which is logic I know that. But at the moment, when I go to my wall, I can only see postings of less than +/- 17 hours. I think I will get rid of those neighbours that post multiple times a day. That is for the moment the only solution I can think of.
Is there a possibility to make tabs or buttons or whatever per neighbour? That way, if I want to work a particular neighbour's facilites, I can click on that name and see his or her postings.
Would this be possible? I have seen similar demands from other farmers before.
Thanks in advance to consider this.