Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 28 2018, 12:48 PM

i love farm town, but im VERY disappointed with our devs at the moment. a few years back, on Memorial Day, which is TODAY in the US, you put out for decorations marines in uniform and memorial wreath stands, and a couple other items. someone got offended, as is the way with everything these days, and they were removed. well, as family with SEVERAL service members in various branches, IM OFFENDED. i realize you cnat make every one happy, but could you at the very least make it possible to get those decorations again? put them in the store, or make it so when i click on the ones i have, i could buy more. i know i am not the only person that feels this way. you mods and devs do a great job to get something changed if it makes someone upset, like the buddhist shop or the fortune teller wagon... those can now be ignored while working others factories. all im asking for is some decorations be re-released. ive been patiently waiting for a couple years now....
Old May 30 2018, 08:43 AM

Could you please add a greater variety of people doing things or just standing even.
How about since this is a world wide game you could also include a larger variety of world citizens.
Old Jun 02 2018, 11:11 PM

I would like to see fish to use for decorations like the ones that come in our sea coasts and lakes...lobster, crabs, carp, catfish, just to name a few. Also frogs, turtles.
Old Jun 16 2018, 10:36 PM

How about letting us buy the butterflies all the time instead of just at the holiday?? Thanks!!!
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default decorations

Any chance of some Kangaroo Paw or Flowering Gum Trees and or Proteas.
see the picture, as we have some lovely flowers in Australia

Old Jun 18 2018, 02:29 PM

It would also be nice to have the option, or several options to turn these people. The 2 were given just don't always work. They look funny the way they get posed. We need workers that fit the places they are working. A soldier would be nice too. Male and female. Some military buildings too. Yep, different workers guys. More work for you I know, but we've been waiting years. I've asked for I don't know how long and still nothing. I do like everything and the peoples we do have, by the way. And thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 18 2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Removed comment on previous suggestion
Old Jun 21 2018, 10:51 PM

I'm not sure where to put this. I know we can by individual hills but I'd like to see ground cover that is hilly
Old Jun 25 2018, 12:09 AM

i love the "billboard" type signs that came out for fathers day, particularly the larger sized one. id like to see a few of those added to the store, with some message other than fathers day or mothers day. so far those are the only billboard type signs i can find. i have a couple different farms that i think those would look super cute in the back ground, because i know we have all seen billboards up in every city and every town every where. maybe something that says "farm fresh milk" or "organically grown"....
something along those lines. just billboards i can put up in my city to make it a bit more realistic is what im aiming for. thanks for all you do
Old Jun 25 2018, 08:39 AM

Can we have some seaweed to put on the sea coasts?
Old Jul 08 2018, 01:43 AM

we need a jail and a sheriff or marshal for our wild west towns