Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 20 2018, 04:28 PM

My suggestion is that you make it possible to hide the trains, just as we are able to hide the ships.
Old Mar 25 2018, 06:29 AM

Empty well cars for decorative purposes. They'd be really handy in my port.

Old Mar 25 2018, 06:03 PM

Would it be possible to include the flowers needed for the Flower Stand in the trains and ships? It's very hard to keep up, even with thousands of flowers planted. Especially when the Flower Stand is on NCC. Thanks for considering this.
Old Mar 25 2018, 09:14 PM

please make a "train manager" similar to the ships manager in the big tool box. i frequently forget to empty my trains each week simply because i dont have time to bop from farm to farm. this would make a fantastic help to the game.
Old Mar 28 2018, 09:43 AM

Default Work facilities faster when 2 trains are owned

I have 2 trains fully loaded so that the Mayor (or whoever) will work the farms for me when I click to help my neighbors when they post facilities to work. However, it is really time-consuming when the neighbor has 30+ farms with facilities. I don't really care how many items I get from each farm. Can't the Mayor just tell me how many products I got in Total and not pretend to process each farm separately? When I do a Start All in my Fac Mgr, it only takes a few seconds. Seems like it could be equally as fast to work someone's facilities, as long as you meet the 2-train requirement.

Thanks for considering it!
Old Apr 05 2018, 07:31 AM

An automatic timer that can be set to send your ship to the next port if it has been in one port for a certain length of time (6, 8, 10 hrs. etc.) I have to many people that don't pay attention to their port.
Old May 18 2018, 02:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Need Supplies

I cannot buy any more factories as I do not have enough hotdogs, clay, metal, lumber etc. I cannot produce more and I cannot buy more on trains, ships, trucks. You could add another set of trains, add a trailer to the semi, or make it so there is no wait to start last ship if all the others are dispatched etc. In order to expand my production, I need many of the items which I cannot produce. I have been playing since you started this game. Love all of the updates, but feel like I have no goals now in playing. Thank you, Sharon

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 19 2018, 08:40 PM

On ships, I would love to be able to exclude people from my ships not just include. There are some that over and over don't fill them for over a day.
Old May 20 2018, 08:53 PM

I would love it if we could somehow hide the people that have never worked the ships of have quit I have morethat do not work them than do thanks for all of the improvements
Old May 21 2018, 07:15 AM

Give us a tool to automatically load our shipping containers.