Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 08 2020, 09:15 AM

Default Exotic Mushroom Facility

This facility can grow all kinds of exotic mushrooms like portabellas, oyster, crimini, shitake, porcini, etc.... These can be used in restaurant facilities.
Old Aug 08 2020, 10:04 AM

A wine bar would be a nice addition because of the recent cheese facilities. Wines could be sold (existing one year, three year, etc.) along with snack type foods -- cheese trays (one of the new cheeses with grapes, another of the new cheeses with crackers if crackers were added to the existing bakery). Production of a wine and cheese tray would be added where we could produce a tray with a new wine, one of the new cheeses, grapes, apple slices from apples, bruschetta using bread, cheese and sun dried tomatoes, etc.
Old Aug 16 2020, 05:27 PM

Default Super Add on

I would like to get Super Add on for Semi's, Bee Farms, Mines, Fish Farming Plant, Oil Refineries and other essential items. Can be farm cash or coin. Basically providing multiple amount of goods than the standard. Could then be added like the tools where you can upgrade it to the next level or color for more if you user would like.
Old Aug 19 2020, 01:27 PM

We have a super windmill for flour, super dairy shed, wool shed, stable and chicken coop. Why not a super water mill to make more corn starch and the other starches?
Old Oct 20 2020, 10:43 PM

just some ideas for a new factory and addon's to crops and such" mayhaw, mayhaw jelly is very popular in the southern US; camphor trees, used in medicines; eggnog; gardenia; spearmint; wintergreen; witch hazel; apple butter; watermelon jelly; a creamery factory, like many different types of coffee creamer; sorbet factory; cookies factory, add like girl scout cookies. Just ideas, to existing factories and add ons to keep the game funner.
Old Nov 18 2020, 05:43 PM

I would love to see a new Super Fish Farm that could be added to a farm even if there is already a fish farm on every farm, with 3 times the output. Never ever enough bait! I would buy multiples of that!
Old Nov 28 2020, 07:36 AM

egg processing plant would use up some of the eggs. would love to see yeast as a gift or more produced in semi
Old Nov 30 2020, 07:51 PM

I would really like to see a few more items added to the Dollar Store. With the holiday season approaching, the most common are wrapping paper, tissue paper, cellophane tape, gift boxes and decorative tins (for cookies).
Old Dec 06 2020, 03:00 AM

Default more christmas ,things,like i said before,more female dress s

Good morning, pls have a good, Holydays u an ur family and for next more health thank u for bein there when we need u most, Happy New YEAR AN GOOD WISHES.
Old Dec 07 2020, 12:12 PM

I'm thinking that the Super Facility needs changed or updated to where each week you could choose from Non-Workable Factories, then the next week would be a choice of Farm Cash Factories, then coin ones. Or set up like the Chains of Factories are for the Facility Chains. I think too many of us have had the same one and we don't get the opportunity to get the others. Such as, I have had Textile and Spinning Mill about 4 times, Smokehouse 3 times, but never got the ability of Bee Farm or Fish Farming Plant or Open Pit Mine, etc. Others, get those over and over again and I just think it would be benefit for all if we rotated some way. Maybe it would gray out if we had it before. Then once all have been used, it starts over again. I believe it would be benefit for all. Thank you for the Super Factory addition to the game. It sure has helped out my lower producing items. Maybe with HTML5 coming, it maybe easier to do? Thanks for all you are doing to improve the game.