Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 23 2018, 09:44 PM

Default Facilities not owned for Quests

Would like to see a rental agency so that people could rent facilities they do not own with coins. Many people can't afford the FC facilities but do have lots of coins. After a certain number of coin rentals, then maybe charge a low FC fee to use facilities.
Old May 24 2018, 08:55 PM

Please make an import all and export all button for the facility chains.
Old May 28 2018, 12:42 PM

I'm trying to share my Export products across multiple people, and it takes a lot of time to open up and do products individually. Could you please add an Export Half button next to the Export button? (Similar to the Sell Half button used when selling products.) Thanks for your consideration!
Old Jun 03 2018, 04:12 PM

Asking again for expired and completed quests not to be displayed when we're trying to find bits for co-op quests.
Old Jun 08 2018, 07:49 AM

Also it would be useful if we could sort quests by time remaining rather than having to page through them to find which is closest to expiring.
Old Jun 08 2018, 10:05 AM

For the Export chains, could you please 'gray out' the folks who can't accept any products? And maybe also put them at the bottom of the page? Thanks for considering it!
Old Jun 22 2018, 06:09 PM

I think it would be nice if we could sell to people who are not our neighbours like we can buy from them on the co-op quests. If this has been already suggested then I apologize.

Last edited by sestree; Jun 25 2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: found a typo
Old Jun 25 2018, 09:55 PM

thanks for all your great work on the game. Some quest suggestions:
1. allow superneighbors to sell you more than one thing for co-op quests
2. let us re-arrange/sort the quests from earliest to latest expiry
3. when getting ready to sell co-op quest ingredients to a neighbor, let us see on hover how much we would earn from selling them A vs selling them B
4. A way to dismiss/cancel quests that we can't finish. For example, I've had quests that I just needed one more thing, tried the lifeline, and got a lifeline that was useless (e.g., needed an ingredient that isn't giftable, and I got the gift lifeline), so now that quest slot is taken up until it expires, AND the lifeline is tied up possibly preventing me from finishing other quests.
5. Another color in the marketplace for co-op questers
Old Jun 28 2018, 05:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It would be nice to be able to reject, or at least indicate somehow that we don't want to do, a co-op quest. Not so that it would disappear from the list, I know that's not going to happen, but so that we don't end up buying ingredients for quests that we are unable or unwilling to complete. So if I needed blueberries for two quests, but was only going to be able to complete one of them, I could mark the one I wasn't going to try to complete as "rejected" and then if I found a neighbor that I could buy blueberries from, it would only buy the blueberries for the quest that I was going to try to complete.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jul 04 2018, 09:13 AM

It's fantastic that you turn the background grey-green for facilities/svs in a chain. It would also be a huge help if we had some visual cue for the corollary facilities that feed to or get the chain work/svs facilities but are not in a chain. It's a reminder that we need to keep running them. Ex: I have the Beach Gear Rental in a chain, but I want to remember to run my Beach Gear factory. You could put a light color in the check/uncheck box at top left. Thanks for consideration. Y'all do an amazing job!