Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 09 2018, 07:52 AM

When we click on a production facility in the quests window, sometimes it's not possible to start production because the facility is full. Where the farmer owns more than one of those facilities, it would be useful to have the option to page through them to see if any of them have space available.
Old Apr 14 2018, 09:01 PM

Why do we have to buy the ingredients plus the ready made product to load in a facility in co-op quests? For instance I have the Load Court Stamps co-op quest. I have to buy all the ingredients to make the stamps and then buy the stamps. Why should I spend coins to buy the ingredients when no where in the quest do I have to make the final product before I load it into a service facility. It's a waste of coins and steps to buy ingredients when we don't need to actually make the product before we load it.
Old Apr 17 2018, 07:28 AM

Please consider providing the ability to Sort the chains by Type in the Facility Chain Mgr. I would like to have the Imports together and the Exports together. Thanks!
Old Apr 18 2018, 08:29 AM

Default Coop Quests

Would you please allow "buddies" to help non-neighbours with Stickies..
Old Apr 21 2018, 06:58 AM

With the trader helpline on the My Quests, it's really annoying not to be able to buy just the small amount of stuff you need. It would be great if we could have a better range of product quantities to sell as the current one usually means you end up buying more or less than you need.
Old Apr 25 2018, 04:09 PM

Please update the information on the "Trader" lifeline to let people know they can only buy certain items from other farmers. I get into arguments about this in the market sometimes and people can be very resistant to believing I can't sell them higher-level products.
Old Apr 30 2018, 12:53 PM

a suggestion for the facility chains... right now, when i "import product from", the screen functionality is very user friendly, meaning i dont have to scroll thru, back to where i was. i click "import, it blinks, and goes on to next neighbor to import goods from. the "export products to" IS NOT like this at all, and thus is a pain... would you please consider making the "export products" function in the same way as the "import products" works in the facility chains... thanks so much!!
Old May 13 2018, 10:05 AM

There was a previous suggestion for an Import All tool. I would like to request that the (eventual) Import All tool display a list of the farmers who exported to you with a count of how many products you imported. For some of my Chains, I have a LOT of farmers to choose from, so I would like to be able to give preference to the farmers choosing me for their Exports. Thanks for your consideration!
Old May 20 2018, 12:21 PM

It would be nice for us to allow our neighbours to have our stickers - as they might of used their stickers on another part of the quest or haven't got enough stickers - if we don't need them or want to use them ourselves.

Town Mainframe: Chat Server 4, Farm Server w202

Browser on laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on ipad: Puffin

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old May 21 2018, 12:09 PM

Chain Facility Manager:

Could all neighbors that have something be put to the top. Or: make things smaller so all show without scrolling down.Like someone above: I have some with a good number of neighbors.And Yes: I can be lazy I would love to click without scrolling!