Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 12 2018, 07:59 PM
Account Not Linked

When setting up a permanent design super neighbour it would be great to have separate options to allow them to buy with our coins and another to allow them to sell. I don't want to give anyone the option to sell my items
Old Jun 18 2018, 01:45 AM
Account Not Linked

I save every bit of fuel I can, to give to workers on my farm and to plant.(I have only one refinery) When I go to market I will work for anyone that supplies the fuel which I think is fair...however I have accepted with fuel hire and it takes mine. Obviously people have hired with use my fuel first before theirs. Maybe after "with fuel" it could be added (last), so that workers can be fore warned that they would be using their own fuel first.. this would at least give the option of turning down the offer or accepting...depending on your fuel supply.
Old Aug 02 2018, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a suggestion for the people behind farmtown.

They should give us the possibility to add people to a different buddy/friends list or whatever is possible, for example i could run into *you* at the market and work for you, and think..hey what a nice and sweet farmer, i would like to hire you next time. Then add you to the list or group of farmers i come across and want to meet again, and then when i need to go look for you at the market i click on your name and goes straight to the market that YOU belong too. You might not be there (offline maybe) but it would be much easier to find you again.

As it is now i can spend hours trying to find the right market, and the buddylist is useless as those on the list don't get the bonus chest.

Last edited by *Kai*; Aug 02 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old Aug 15 2018, 01:07 PM

When hired to work on multi farms, have an Auto Option to "Go to next workable farm" after collecting your bonus. Instead of having to select another farm from the Show Names list

Last edited by JeffFunnyFarm; Aug 20 2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old Sep 21 2018, 10:20 AM

there should be a way to block the person while your at the farm not just off the avatar or in chat thats my suggestion