Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Storage & Market Options

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for ideas for making the storage for the farm more useful.
Old Mar 07 2018, 10:02 PM

Should there be an option within your farm, to see any empty facilities that need filling . After you store all, there may be 1 or 2 facilities on your farms that are completely empty and are hidden when you click start all/load all i.e. have them appear in a different colour or have a list in the SHOW FARMS STATS option.
Old May 08 2018, 06:13 PM

It would be useful to have a warning that our storage is nearly full so we can sell stuff before it starts going missing.
Old May 25 2018, 07:11 PM

Default Facility Manager Suggestion

Hi,

I would like to see a button in the Facility Manager that we could click to uncheck the boxes.

Thank you.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old May 25 2018, 10:28 PM

I'm not sure if this is the place to suggest this but I'd like to be able to have a way to filter crops, trees, flowers, fish, etc.like we do products so we have an idea before we run out of the things to make the products. Such as lemons, peanuts, etc. If there's a way to filter like that already, please let me know. Thanks
Old Jun 10 2018, 07:27 AM

I think it would be nice to give the market (where Tom hangs out) a facelifft. It doesn’t affect game play; however after all these years it needs a fresh look. Most of us spend a fair amount of time there. ☺️
Old Jun 11 2018, 11:02 AM

It would be very useful if you could have Store All and Cash Out All controlled by the same sort possibilities as Start all and Load all. That way we could just empty our chain facilities (or whatever group we wanted) without having to store everything. Thanks for considering this!
Old Jun 13 2018, 05:32 PM

I wish you would make the sell and trade market just for that it is anoying when you are trying to do what it is meant for and farmers are looking for work or they are hiring..please fix it ty
Old Jun 21 2018, 06:29 AM

Default Market Place selling

Please create a "Clear All Selections" button for the Market Place. I frequently sell items I don't intend to because of the hundreds of items to scroll through I will miss one or more checked boxes. Thank-you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MarketPlace.jpg (52.9 KB, 4 views)
Old Jul 21 2018, 06:42 AM

When visiting the realtor, we should be able to see prices/buy land for all farms...not just the farm we came from. Mousing over a farm grid (like on each individual farm) could give the price range for each farm hovered on. Clicking on that farm could then give the ability to buy land (if we have the $$$$).