Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 06 2015, 11:22 AM

I agree with all of the above comments. I played FT years ago(15 or so) and had a lot of $purchases on my farm. Quit playing and recently got a notice from FB to play again. They gave me my farm with one small tool I had purchased, all of the others where not there, and 3 neighbors listed, I had dozens. So I have started over, but not in position to put $into game. I have been doing quests and trying to earn $ that way, but lately they always have some facility I do not own, and they do not drop off quests list for many days. I am about ready to quit again. Too frustrating, and it should be fun.
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarsh View Post
I agree with all of the above comments. I played FT years ago(15 or so) and had a lot of $purchases on my farm. Quit playing and recently got a notice from FB to play again. They gave me my farm with one small tool I had purchased, all of the others where not there, and 3 neighbors listed, I had dozens. So I have started over, but not in position to put $into game. I have been doing quests and trying to earn $ that way, but lately they always have some facility I do not own, and they do not drop off quests list for many days. I am about ready to quit again. Too frustrating, and it should be fun.
Hi smarsh,
First thing is Farm Town has not been around but 6 years this month.
Did you possibly start under a new Facebook account when you came back? If you did then that is why you didn't get but the one tool you are given to start with and 1 farm. If that is not the case did you contact Support about this to see if they could check your account to see why you didn't get everything back that you had before?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:41 PM

am pretty sure it has been around a lot longer than 6 years... I have been living in Australia for almost 5 years and before that in UK and I know for sure I was playing it a long long time before I moved to Australia!
Maybe it was under a different name/format before feb 1st 2009??
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
am pretty sure it has been around a lot longer than 6 years... I have been living in Australia for almost 5 years and before that in UK and I know for sure I was playing it a long long time before I moved to Australia!
Hi Deenites,
Feb 2009 was when Farm Town started. And no it was not under a different format or name. It started in Feb 2009 and was by invitation only for a short period, then went public on Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2015, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

13 quests in 7 days for two FarmCash is going overboard in Coop quests!! We'd have to spend all day going through others coops to make that!!
Old Feb 09 2015, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsailor View Post
13 quests in 7 days for two FarmCash is going overboard in Coop quests!! We'd have to spend all day going through others coops to make that!!

I open a co-op quest twice a day....once in the morning and once in the evening. That makes 14 quests a week. I have no problem getting that every week. It does not take that long to go thru neighbors quests especially since you don't have to even leave your farm. It is NOT overboard. It's free money!!!! NO other game I play gives me cold hard cash for playing the game.
Old Feb 10 2015, 08:27 PM

i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Old Feb 10 2015, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.
Old Feb 11 2015, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.

Also, when you open your quest window, right above where it says "claim FC" it says "Show Quests". Click on that and it opens another page that shows you how many quests you have collected and how old they are right down to the minute.
Old Feb 12 2015, 07:54 AM

On the personal quests lifesaver button....could you change it to allow us which lifesaver we need to use? I usually need the one to work others facilities for products that I don't have the facilities, but I get one that only allows me to purchase ingredients from market which does not help in my quest. Then this lifeline lasts for 6 plus days not allowing me to open another lifeline for other quests started. I am now losing 3 quests because this lifeline won't expire. This is not fun and will make it impossible to meet the requirements for 2 FC. This is the only way I can afford to buy FC facilities or tools to play this game. So frustrating makes me want to play something less difficult. Thanks