Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1591  
Old Feb 06 2015, 11:22 AM
smarsh smarsh is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 09 2012
Posts: 4
Default

I agree with all of the above comments. I played FT years ago(15 or so) and had a lot of $purchases on my farm. Quit playing and recently got a notice from FB to play again. They gave me my farm with one small tool I had purchased, all of the others where not there, and 3 neighbors listed, I had dozens. So I have started over, but not in position to put $into game. I have been doing quests and trying to earn $ that way, but lately they always have some facility I do not own, and they do not drop off quests list for many days. I am about ready to quit again. Too frustrating, and it should be fun.
Reply With Quote
  #1592  
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:32 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarsh View Post
I agree with all of the above comments. I played FT years ago(15 or so) and had a lot of $purchases on my farm. Quit playing and recently got a notice from FB to play again. They gave me my farm with one small tool I had purchased, all of the others where not there, and 3 neighbors listed, I had dozens. So I have started over, but not in position to put $into game. I have been doing quests and trying to earn $ that way, but lately they always have some facility I do not own, and they do not drop off quests list for many days. I am about ready to quit again. Too frustrating, and it should be fun.
Hi smarsh,
First thing is Farm Town has not been around but 6 years this month.
Did you possibly start under a new Facebook account when you came back? If you did then that is why you didn't get but the one tool you are given to start with and 1 farm. If that is not the case did you contact Support about this to see if they could check your account to see why you didn't get everything back that you had before?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1593  
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:41 PM
deenites deenites is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 17 2010
Posts: 50
Default

am pretty sure it has been around a lot longer than 6 years... I have been living in Australia for almost 5 years and before that in UK and I know for sure I was playing it a long long time before I moved to Australia!
Maybe it was under a different name/format before feb 1st 2009??
Reply With Quote
  #1594  
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:44 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
am pretty sure it has been around a lot longer than 6 years... I have been living in Australia for almost 5 years and before that in UK and I know for sure I was playing it a long long time before I moved to Australia!
Hi Deenites,
Feb 2009 was when Farm Town started. And no it was not under a different format or name. It started in Feb 2009 and was by invitation only for a short period, then went public on Facebook.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1595  
Old Feb 08 2015, 09:45 PM
subsailor subsailor is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 17 2009
Posts: 1
Default

13 quests in 7 days for two FarmCash is going overboard in Coop quests!! We'd have to spend all day going through others coops to make that!!
Reply With Quote
  #1596  
Old Feb 09 2015, 08:09 AM
Jean's Farm Jean's Farm is offline
 
Join Date: May 07 2009
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsailor View Post
13 quests in 7 days for two FarmCash is going overboard in Coop quests!! We'd have to spend all day going through others coops to make that!!

I open a co-op quest twice a day....once in the morning and once in the evening. That makes 14 quests a week. I have no problem getting that every week. It does not take that long to go thru neighbors quests especially since you don't have to even leave your farm. It is NOT overboard. It's free money!!!! NO other game I play gives me cold hard cash for playing the game.
Reply With Quote
  #1597  
Old Feb 10 2015, 08:27 PM
barbara nixon barbara nixon is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 27 2010
Posts: 299
Default

i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Reply With Quote
  #1598  
Old Feb 10 2015, 08:52 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1599  
Old Feb 11 2015, 07:42 AM
Jean's Farm Jean's Farm is offline
 
Join Date: May 07 2009
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.

Also, when you open your quest window, right above where it says "claim FC" it says "Show Quests". Click on that and it opens another page that shows you how many quests you have collected and how old they are right down to the minute.
Reply With Quote
  #1600  
Old Feb 12 2015, 07:54 AM
cfalke cfalke is offline
 
Join Date: May 10 2010
Posts: 4
Default

On the personal quests lifesaver button....could you change it to allow us which lifesaver we need to use? I usually need the one to work others facilities for products that I don't have the facilities, but I get one that only allows me to purchase ingredients from market which does not help in my quest. Then this lifeline lasts for 6 plus days not allowing me to open another lifeline for other quests started. I am now losing 3 quests because this lifeline won't expire. This is not fun and will make it impossible to meet the requirements for 2 FC. This is the only way I can afford to buy FC facilities or tools to play this game. So frustrating makes me want to play something less difficult. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
don't own facilities, farmcash claim, lifeline, quest, quests, rip-off, timer problems

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.