Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 07 2011, 08:57 PM

Default Farm Cash and Experience Points

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this post to suggest new ways to earn experience points or FC.

Please remember FC is one of the ways that the developers make money so doing away with the purchase of FC is not something they are able to do.
Old Mar 02 2018, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

maybe we could trade in coins for farm cash
Old Mar 20 2018, 06:05 AM

maybe you can offer a bundle deal on the planting tools. For example the 14 x 14 tools cost
seeder 30 harvester 30 plow 30 harvest/plow 40 harvest/plow/seeder 50 the total comes to 180 fc if you combo it and offered all 5 for 150 fc would be nice.
Old Mar 20 2018, 10:10 AM

I would like to be able to purchase the next set of 4 farms early either with coin (like 1 trillion coins, or Farm Cash for the initial purchase, coins as normal for expansion after that)
... like idea of coins best as there is currently nothing for those of us up at that range to use them on (i did post some suggestions in that category)
Old Apr 04 2018, 07:17 AM

Please, please, please, please give us higher levels to buy FT Cash (like 59.99, 79.99, 99.99), but make it cost effective for me to spend more on the game. V/R Jim
Old May 21 2018, 08:08 PM

I know we do not get experience points for fish and can in a way see the enormous numbers a player will get if they fish a big fish farm

So why not just get 1 point per sea coast or lake only.
Old Jul 11 2018, 04:19 PM

Default Fishing XPs

In your new release of July 10/18 you indicated that xp's are now available for fishing. It appears that you can only earn these xp's if you are hired by someone who is NOT your neighbour or buddy.

That hardly seems fair when everyone works very hard to earn these xp's to level up.

Please reconsider this and allow everyone to earn the xp's.

thank you
Old Jul 18 2018, 05:07 AM
Account Not Linked

I enjoy doing quests but find getting 8 very hard in a 7 day week. The only way to get them is to get up in the middle of the night which is not easy for some of us. Maybe making a target of 7 would make people more interested and more fun. I do buy FC but would like to be rewarded also by achieving FC through quests

Last edited by rodkay1@bigpond.com; Jul 18 2018 at 05:11 AM.
Old Aug 29 2018, 04:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi all, I have asked this in past and nothing so I thought I suggest again see "IF" anything, no harm asking hey...... lol
anyhow in way past there used to be sales now and then on farmcash and not seen anything for years now....... (even shops and supermarkets have sales....... lol)
with the $ the way it is I just think it would be nice just to help some out to have sales now and and then I KNOW I for one would prob get more farmcash when there was sales, (for me would love to get some tools to make easier to play, I have been playing for years and still enjoy game but having some tools would make it easier to play with ailments, every little bit helps

Last edited by anotherfarmer; Aug 29 2018 at 05:03 AM.