Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 10 2018, 03:53 PM

how about a train station to access trains without having to go that farm. also have a small popup line near fuel showing when a train or ship has arrived or when a container is filled.
Old Jul 13 2018, 02:23 PM

I decided I liked the new ship notification, but now I wish there were some way to turn it off. It always seems to pop up when I am doing something involved on my farm and there is no way to get rid of it except respond... and at that point, it turns off whatever I was doing and I have to start again. Would be nice if we could shut it off when we were going to do something precise on the farm.
Old Jul 14 2018, 04:13 PM

Reusing the last itinerary is a great help, but if I accidentally forget and dispatch a ship without editing the ports, I end up with almost half the ports being bad ones, ie people who do not work the ships. PLEASE consider giving us some way to remove a player permanently from the list of our possibles, so that we don't end up with half our 'alternative choices' being people that do not move ships. Just because they are good friends who help us does not mean they do the ships or work their port. And since the default is that ports are ON they still show up every time, even if they have been removed many times.
Old Jul 14 2018, 06:27 PM

I keep forgetting I even have a train. I only run it to get help from the mayor working other players' facs. Perhaps a little popup to tell me when it's ready to unload and be sent off again? That would be nice.
Old Jul 17 2018, 05:25 PM

Me again.

It would be useful if we knew how long containers were going to take to prepare before starting to prep a ship. It would make it a lot easier to decide whether we have time to get the ship ready or if we should wait for a better opportunity.
Old Jul 29 2018, 01:32 PM

I'd like a new tool that will automatically load ships that come to my port. Yes, I'd even pay FC for it. I check frequently throughout the day so I don't hold up the Ships, but I'd much prefer a way to automate it. Thanks!
Old Jul 30 2018, 03:09 PM
Account Not Linked

i hear people quitting the ships because the people they send them to sometimes forget to send them on or they are gone from there computer for a day or more , what i suggest is when a ship comes in to some ones port a timer starts and after 12 hours the ship is automatic filled and then sent on its way the persons ship is not there for more than 12 hours and that person is not mad happens to me a lot almost making the ships not worth it
Old Aug 07 2018, 07:44 PM

Please add sheep, llamas, white rabbits and peacocks to the animal train cars!!! Or make a new animal car that has them. Please please please!!! Thank you!
Old Aug 08 2018, 07:36 PM

could the trains and ships be added to the quest cube. say a blue dot when a container is ready to fill or be unloaded and a black dot for the trains when can be unloaded. i like the ship popup but i would like to be able to load when i am ready. in the quest/coop/ncc drop list, links to the ships/trains would be convenient without having to load that farm.
Old Aug 16 2018, 10:48 PM

When we boost our neighbors trains and get the message 'You have received XXXX number of products it would be nice to see just what products we received.