Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 04 2018, 09:12 PM

Default new house

I would like to see a Tucson or Phoenix style home and more desert scape
Old Jul 14 2018, 04:38 PM

How about "Fresh Vegetable Cart" Fresh Fruit Cart" as Facilities
Old Jul 15 2018, 06:16 AM

hi there

why do we have so many restrictions ? trucks ,mills and so on? we pay coins and fuel for it
so i think it should be free to load
also ingredient requests 5 all 12 hours are since the production starts the limit of coins raisen but the requests not 5/6 or 10/6 or 12 hours
facilities : a butcher fac here we can produce meat from animals we have
AUSTRIAN restaurant we have worlds famous cookery like ,wiener schnitzel ,tafelspitz, salzburger nockerl SACHER TORTE Fiaker dulasch same like hungarian but with egg on top and sliced cucumber austria and hungay was 1 country before 1918
here also a wish more bandwith for the game ITS SO SLOW

best regards

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=35
Old Jul 15 2018, 10:05 AM

When I'm working my facs, just missing the Start All blue button with the mouseclick opens the facility. It seems like it's not only the blue Open button that opens the facility but also the white background. This is really annoying as it wastes time. Maybe the background could be made unresponsive to clicks?
Old Aug 12 2018, 06:09 PM

how about a building to put facilities on our farms that would put all facilities and we could put the facilities in like we do the animals then access the facilities when we go inside the building like if we went in to take the facilities out instead unlike animals we could work them from by clicking on them by clicking on the outside building first then the facility like we normally would but the facilities could once put in be like the tools tab where it has the scroll up and down with arrows so we can see the whole list of facilities and it could have 3 spots one service the ones you cash out the regular you fill up one maybe could be for the animal houses and we put them in too maybe another could be split up for the farm cash ones if people wanted to use it to see which ones they already own i don't know its an idea people can give their ideas on this idea too
Old Aug 12 2018, 06:43 PM

how about a building that works like our farms where we get and upgrade farms and start with 1 or 2 farms at a small size like 6x6 or whatever it was and we put our trees flowers and fish rivers ponds and coasts on them we put these buildings on out farms and click on them to open them up and see the farm menu click the farm to open up and it opens up a farm screen placement screen showing the places and arrows to move the screen in order to place the trees flowers or fish ponds lakes rivers etc from our inbox store etc but it would shrink it when going to place into that place as its just the icon not the actual item being placed there this is just an idea there's maybe a way to make it so we can put the trees and flowers fish stuff into a building or something that saves space that we could still work with our tools and save farm space so we can have more crops on our farms so those who don't layer or stack can level up in their life time lol
Old Aug 14 2018, 04:34 PM

Default sawmill products

Hi,

i have 36 sawmills and i NEVER have enough lumber to load all my factories with.

can the production be increased by at least 30-40% as there are so many factories that require lumber that the sawmills cannot keep up

thank you
Old Aug 15 2018, 02:00 PM

Add a - Check All / UnCheck All - button.

When you open Facility Manager

When you open a Facility

When you select items to Sell at Marketplace

Would save time from having to click on each item.

Also it's sometimes hard to find items you have checked or unchecked.

Maybe a "sort by checked" option too.

Last edited by JeffFunnyFarm; Aug 16 2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old Aug 20 2018, 11:24 AM

Please create a service facility to upload the cones from the Shaved Ice Cart.
Thanks.
Old Aug 20 2018, 12:40 PM

This might've been mentioned before but hey we have a realtor shop - why can't we purchase the houses and rent them out? That would be FUN and it would give us something to do with the housing decorations and/or the other buildings that serve no other use than to just look pretty.