Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 20 2021, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdean01201 View Post
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Sdean,
This happens when you encounter an error in the game. The server then decides that your WebGL is not responding and shuts it down.
To fix this please first try just restarting your computer. If that doesn't work then try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen to load the game. It will take longer the first time to load as it will need to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions on clearing the browser cache are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also there are some steps for checking your computer and browser in the first post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2021, 08:05 PM

Default how to switch games

I have 2 registered games. I need a way to switch to Peggy Grey from Thea Featherstone. That ability disappeared with all the changes FT has been making (along with my shortcut button on the side of my screen). I thought I lost Thea permanently some time ago. Now it suddenly appears out of the blue and I can't get Peggy's farms back. What can you do for me?
Old Jun 20 2021, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
I have 2 registered games. I need a way to switch to Peggy Grey from Thea Featherstone. That ability disappeared with all the changes FT has been making (along with my shortcut button on the side of my screen). I thought I lost Thea permanently some time ago. Now it suddenly appears out of the blue and I can't get Peggy's farms back. What can you do for me?
Hi Peggy Grey,
There isn't anything we can do for you in this case. To have 2 sets of farms you have to have 2 separate Facebook accounts. To get to each set of farms you have to be logged into Facebook in each account.
So if you are seeing the set for Thea Featherstone, then you are logged into the Facebook account for that set of farms. To get to your Peggy Grey farms you need to be logged into the Facebook account for Peggy Grey.
Thoise shortcut buttons are not put on your Facebook home page by Farm Town. They are added there by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2021, 08:30 AM

Default Farms not loading

My friend (User ID: 604470133) got me to report his issue - long loading - late last year. It was solved; but now the issue occurred to him again. Between 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm everyday (Vietnam time zone), it takes him much time to load farms for farming activities/facilities doing, or sometimes farms cannot be loaded. Out of the period, the loading is fine. Help him please. Thank you.
Old Jun 23 2021, 09:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
My friend (User ID: 604470133) got me to report his issue - long loading - late last year. It was solved; but now the issue occurred to him again. Between 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm everyday (Vietnam time zone), it takes him much time to load farms for farming activities/facilities doing, or sometimes farms cannot be loaded. Out of the period, the loading is fine. Help him please. Thank you.
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forums himself for us to work directly with him.
If it loads fine the rest of the times and is only a specific time period then it may be an internet problem during that time that we would have no control over.
Old Jun 25 2021, 02:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FYI facebook is messing with us yet again, they have removed the link for farmtown that used to be on the left hand side of the wall.. hope they put it back soon..
Old Jun 25 2021, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
FYI facebook is messing with us yet again, they have removed the link for farmtown that used to be on the left hand side of the wall.. hope they put it back soon..
yes - a few of my friends of "complained" that those "shortcuts" to their favorites are not there
Old Jun 25 2021, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

We are aware that the Facebook bookmark for Farm Town and other games are missing again. Facebook will need to fix that yet again.

You can click on this link to get to Farm Town or click on the PlayFarm Town button located at the very top of the forum:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 25 2021, 08:52 AM

Thank you for this announcement. I came here cause I was certain that you would have the answer )
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Jun 26 2021, 07:01 PM

Default Farms not loading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forums himself for us to work directly with him.
If it loads fine the rest of the times and is only a specific time period then it may be an internet problem during that time that we would have no control over.
Sorry, but he can't seem to get into the forum either. That's why I'm trying to help.
Today, he asked I post this for him:
I helped my friend (user ID: 604470133) reported his slow load of farms daily between 8:00 and 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone). His farm load has improved but worsen. Today he started to work his neighbor's farms at 7:30. Working the first half farms was fine. When the clock struck 8:15 PM, working the remaining farms became a nightmare to him. Please give him a solution, or at least let him know when the slow farm load ends. Thank you.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error