Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 29 2018, 06:52 AM

Default Time to creating a new facility chain

Good morning,

Love the new facility chains feature but couldn't see where you can see how much time until we can create a new chain. Is here one? If not perhaps that could be posted above where it says that you can't create a chain this week?

Thanks for a great game!

Link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6375&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 29 2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Good morning,

Love the new facility chains feature but couldn't see where you can see how much time until we can create a new chain. Is here one? If not perhaps that could be posted above where it says that you can't create a chain this week?

Thanks for a great game!
Hi Catharina

You have that information in the Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section so the developers can read it. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thred that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 02 2018, 10:55 PM

why are coins coming down importing products.thought this was a way to make coins and get more products .i am not going to start anymore import chains just export chains. coins come up exporting coins going down importing
Old May 02 2018, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
why are coins coming down importing products.thought this was a way to make coins and get more products .i am not going to start anymore import chains just export chains. coins come up exporting coins going down importing
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject about the Facility Chains as this has nothing to do with the current release.

When you Export then you gain coins by selling the Exportable products to the person you are sending them to.

When you Import then you pay the normal price for the imported products and place them into your services to receive a higher amount of coins than you paid when you cash out.

All the information about the Facility Chains and how they work are in the Game Guide chapter 33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2018, 07:20 PM

I have the Sandwich Restaurant chained and it exports to Multiple Facilities including the Gas Station. I have three neighbours I have exported some products to, but I always seem to be left with those that go to the Gas Station. Is there an easy way of knowing if any of those neighbours have a Gas Station chain? I confess I didn't pay enough attention while creating the chain, but I'm hoping there's an easier way of finding out than searching all their farms!

If there is no chain to export to obviously it would be easiest to sell the sandwiches, but how to know?
Old May 09 2018, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I have the Sandwich Restaurant chained and it exports to Multiple Facilities including the Gas Station. I have three neighbours I have exported some products to, but I always seem to be left with those that go to the Gas Station. Is there an easy way of knowing if any of those neighbours have a Gas Station chain? I confess I didn't pay enough attention while creating the chain, but I'm hoping there's an easier way of finding out than searching all their farms!

If there is no chain to export to obviously it would be easiest to sell the sandwiches, but how to know?
Hi Sqrl,
The only way you can tell is by clicking on the Check Products by each one of those you export to for the list of what you export to them. Knowing which sandwiches go to the Gas Station then you should be able to tell if any of them have the Gas Station.
Otherwise you will need to ask them or search their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2018, 07:48 PM

Thanks, Taz . I figured it might be so.

Tags
add chain, delete chain, export, facility chains, import