Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2010, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Crops no longer load

Ever since the new release, my planted crops will not load. My farm only shows green grass - won't let me plow as there are crops already planted there. I can no longer farm on my farm. Please fix!!!
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Are you going to put in Levels above 60? Really needed
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for what you have done new for us
Old Feb 23 2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
the chickens do not go in them.. the reason for the shed;s are so that insted of clicking the animals one at a time you click the shed and it harvests them all your animals can placed anyplace on your farm just not in the sheds
I LOVE being able to simply click on the shed and bingo, the appropriate animals are harvested no matter where they are on the farm
Old Feb 23 2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
You can decorate with it.
I was hoping you could just click on it and all your wheat, rice, corn etc would be automatically harvested

P.S. LOL at your answer
Old Feb 23 2010, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

yes, thank you for adding the new buildings that we can harvest animals in, but why can't I move the chickens I have into the hen house? This is a waste of space to have these animals on the farm that are just taking up space that we cannot harvest anything from them.
Old Feb 23 2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmySuesFarm View Post
yes, thank you for adding the new buildings that we can harvest animals in, but why can't I move the chickens I have into the hen house? This is a waste of space to have these animals on the farm that are just taking up space that we cannot harvest anything from them.
Then delete them or sell them
Old Feb 23 2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmySuesFarm View Post
As has been stated above, the animals don't actually go in the building to be harvested. You just click on the building when it's time to harvest.

I'm bored with them already, however.

The amount of coins to be made by harvesting the animals is nothing compared to the cost of the buildings or what you could make off the ground they take up by planting anything...even trees. Six chickens gets me 150 coins a day. The building cost me 30,000 coins. It will take nearly 7 months to pay for the building at that rate. Worthless.

I bought a couple of buildings. Deleted a few fields to make a place for them. Got my neighbors to send me a few animals and bought a few more.

Now the fun is over. I click on the chicken coop once a day and the wool shed every other day.

Boring.

And, my farm loads slower.

Nice try. I know people asked for this but I think it misses the mark.
Old Feb 24 2010, 12:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

While I'm with those who think it would be better if FT had smaller more frequent updates, I think it's a pretty cool game, especially considering it's free. Like any game it has its limits. Plowing, planting, harvesting, selling, buying stuff, repeat ... it's going to get old unless you challenge yourself to make something special of your farm. When I look at the farms others have created I am amazed at the variety and creativity. I am amazed at what people manage to do with crates and fences and walls. I've seen terrific forests and waterfalls, castles, skyscrapers, even a volcano. And some pretty remarkable farms that are just farms - they don't need to aspire to be something else. Sure, there's lots more the devs could do; people have made some wonderful suggestions, and there's plenty of additional things I'd like to have available. But for now I enjoy working with the challenges and limitations the game presents. In the end you get out of it what you put into it.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2010, 02:10 AM

Is anyone have problems with their seeders after the update? My small seeder didn't work properly - only one plot at a time. I then bought the big seeder for $40,000 and it doesn't work either. Any suggestions?
Closed Thread