Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2020, 03:57 AM

So excited about the change to the NCC! Should be SO much more fun now that effort = reward. Thanks, Raul.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 01 2020, 03:55 PM

Hope you can help as I'm confused about my score on the NCC. On my farm my personal score currently shows as 3,099,274 but on my daughter's farm my current score is 32,971. I think what is on my daughter's farm is accurate, not what I see on my own farm. My other neighbors have "normal" scores. Has something gone wrong since the NCC scoring calculations were changed? Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 01 2020, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Hope you can help as I'm confused about my score on the NCC. On my farm my personal score currently shows as 3,099,274 but on my daughter's farm my current score is 32,971. I think what is on my daughter's farm is accurate, not what I see on my own farm. My other neighbors have "normal" scores. Has something gone wrong since the NCC scoring calculations were changed? Thanks in advance!
Hi BarbLH,
The score you see for your score in "your" contest on your farm includes the additional points you get for each XP that you add multiplied by how many neighbors you have on your team.

The score you see in your daughter's contest only includes the exact XP you earned for the contest. Look at your daughter's score in her contest and it will show higher in that than when you look at her score in your contest.

The lower amounts are what you contribute to each other's teams. The higher score is what you contribute to your own team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2020, 05:24 PM

I dont see any score for me in my NCC unless I am looking in the wrong place
Old Feb 01 2020, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
I dont see any score for me in my NCC unless I am looking in the wrong place
Hi bluehair,
You need to look in the My Neighborhood Chain tab and you should be at the top of the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2020, 05:33 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
The score you see for your score in "your" contest on your farm includes the additional points you get for each XP that you add multiplied by how many neighbors you have on your team.

The score you see in your daughter's contest only includes the exact XP you earned for the contest. Look at your daughter's score in her contest and it will show higher in that than when you look at her score in your contest.

The lower amounts are what you contribute to each other's teams. The higher score is what you contribute to your own team.
Thanks, Taz, I appreciate your explanation. I figured that's most likely what was happening. I guess I expected to see my actual & my "extra points" separately.
Old Feb 01 2020, 05:33 PM

Default ncc

this is how it shows on mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ncc.jpg (77.7 KB, 11 views)
Old Feb 01 2020, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
this is how it shows on mine
Hi Bluehair,
You haven't started your NCC then. The second (middle) tab will not show until you have started products in the facilities listed at the bottom.
You need to go to your preferences and find Enable NCC and place a check in the box. Then you need to start production in the facilities.
You can find all the information about the Neighborhood Chains Contest in the Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Old Feb 02 2020, 12:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just counted the neighbors in my Neighborhood Quest and I have 61 not counting myself.. so far I have almost exactly half the total amount and have only posted my facs once...will be very interesting to see what transpires when the contest ends.. I really don't care if I don't get any fc, the extra goods are welcome though...
Old Feb 06 2020, 02:38 AM

Can we just go back to the old NCC version? I have lost over 10 neighbors because I am so good at NCC. I usually buy or get a plus 16 every week and have about 26-44 factories a week. Before, friends loved me and now they hate me because I win and destroy them in numbers now and they have no contest. Do I now, not buy anything? Let them win? No, I play the game how I love to play. If I cannot spend more, I won't. I am even blocked by these friends. This is crazy. Please have some sort of solution. Thanks.
Closed Thread